lilwhteranger

the best 10" sub in a sealed box with sum wicked lows?

well i wanted 8's but i like spl. i have a 10" Jl w0 in a sealed cube and that thing slams. im looking for sum 10's that really slam but dont require alot of airspace. ive looked around and cant really find any that are under .75 cu. ft. im looking for sumthing thats under $150. so wats the best 10" sub that performs good in a small sealed box? thanks

well i was looking at those and they seamed pretty good. but it needs .75 cu. ft or .90 cu. ft for omptimal response. thats a fair amount. these would be going in a 99 ranger single cab. how good r the soundsplinter rl-i10's? or the incriminator 187 10's?

well i was looking at those and they seamed pretty good. but it needs .75 cu. ft or .90 cu. ft for omptimal response. thats a fair amount. these would be going in a 99 ranger single cab. how good r the soundsplinter rl-i10's? or the incriminator 187 10's?

I'm gonna have to vote for RL-i10"s. I am dying for a pair of 8"s myself!

Or an ICON, the DCON would work for you but it sounds like you want more output.

Wow, if you're impressed with the output of a JL 10W0, wait until you get a pair of any of these subs in there.

Wow, if you're impressed with the output of a JL 10W0, wait until you get a pair of any of these subs in there.

Yep

Stupid thread title too, Best is subjective. Read the noob posting guidelines

99 ranger single cab

100_1943-1.jpg

lv4xlintruck.jpg

All behind the passenger seat. The only thing that restricts the driver's seat is the arm rest hitting the box when you scoot the seat back. But it doesn't affect leaning the seat back.

Do it!

I agree with KHARPS. Is that a 10" or 12"

Hey "Karps"

I Really Like Your Setup Could You Post A Video ?

Thanks

Hey "Karps"

I Really Like Your Setup Could You Post A Video ?

Thanks

You won't learn ANYTHING from a video.

Are you getting a new amp? If your budget for a new sub is $150, do I want to know the budget for an amp?

na im good on the amps. i got 2. 1500.1 cruch audio and a hifonics zeus( not sure on the wattage) and a 8 farad boss audio cap.

na im good on the amps. i got 2. 1500.1 cruch audio and a hifonics zeus( not sure on the wattage) and a 8 farad boss audio cap.

:Doh: You're new to the game huh?

whats the problem? ive been doing systems for bout 2 years.

It's cool. You just need to work on upgrading your amplifiers to some better quality gear. It will come with time.

When I first started out, 100 watts was high power and it came in the form of a Pyramid amplifier, although they weren't too bad back then. Hell Pyle was an upper echelon subwoofer company.

he could be doing worse than crunch or hifonics. but you should lose the cap, unless you really like how it looks. get a second battery or upgrade ur alt if you need more electrical reinforcement. but you should be fine if you are just running a couple hundred watts

i kno. id like to get sum sundown amps soon. but man the single 10" dc and the fi sounded awsome.

I lol'd.