Thorshammer

DC Lvl 5 10 Testing for Limits

Whats up Gents! It's been a while but I've been having fun with my lil Monsta's

For your viewing pleasure

Best I've seen so far is 151.5 @ 39hz!

sick a** excursion! Are you the guy with the 2 5K atomics? If so I've heard about you, I think you will be base racing a friend of mine in 149.9 soon Dave in a blue Tuscon.

sick a** excursion! Are you the guy with the 2 5K atomics? If so I've heard about you, I think you will be base racing a friend of mine in 149.9 soon Dave in a blue Tuscon.

If it's the Sept 20th 3x DB Drag then that would be me:)

Working on a new box just for that show.

Thorshammer...I was just reading your sig and couldn't help myself. How is that 220 amp alt working for ya in the trunk? LOL :Doh:

Nice, maybe I'll try to make this if work permits. I hear from people I respect that your a serious competetor, best of luck at the 3X. Hopefully I'll get to make it and meet ya.

Nice, maybe I'll try to make this if work permits. I hear from people I respect that your a serious competetor, best of luck at the 3X. Hopefully I'll get to make it and meet ya.

hey whats up what kind ofsubs do you run in your excursion im currently going about buying 4 apxx18's have u ever used them

I may be serious but I do it for fun! You should definately try and come out. It's gonna be a good show and a lot of fun! Look forward to meeting ya:)

Thorshammer...I was just reading your sig and couldn't help myself. How is that 220 amp alt working for ya in the trunk? LOL :Doh:

Actually quite well......LMAO!! Lets revise that a lil LOL Alt in engine compartment,3batts on floor in back seat, trunk box subs, amps.

BTW Do ya think anyone knows where surprize, az is? Believe it or not I grew up in the Metro Phoenix area! Spent most of my life growing up at the river. LOL

hey whats up what kind ofsubs do you run in your excursion im currently going about buying 4 apxx18's have u ever used them

By excursion we are refering to the subwoofer's excursion not the truck, he has these 10's in a trunked vehicle. :-)

My poor AQ. Just cause it's sold doesn't mean you can treat it like a wh*re. lol.

LMFAO! That's awsome!

My poor AQ. Just cause it's sold doesn't mean you can treat it like a wh*re. lol.

Just think Dave it had 2 torn spiders when i put it in and it's wailing like a champ! I know your gonna enjoy them!

Your killing that damn thing! :( Why MORE power??

diggin that ... one bad a** trunker ... mad prop's to this man ... clap.gif

insanity...loving everything about it lol great work!! keep it up! cant wait to see the final masterpiece! good luck @ the show!!

diggin that ... one bad a** trunker ... mad prop's to this man ... clap.gif

Thank Ya Sir! Nothing like that crazy wall you got but it does fairly well. LOL