Gary F.

So what does Hockey and Car Audio have in common?

NICE!!! fing05.gif

Nashville Predators ftw!

:woot: Yep, Opening night is tomorrow. Go Preds.!!!!

cool. rangers ftw

:noob:

Toronto Maple Leafs ftw! :woot:

Really a cool pic. Nice trophies too.

And how the hell did you convince them to let you do that?

So what does Hockey and Car Audio have in common?

I was going to say bodily harm but this works too

imagine if u had more power :) easy 160. im thinkin about tryin a fuse block like u have next year in meca :) i need to know where u got the clamps for the fuse and what size the fuses are? i found packs of 5 amps for the cheap!

imagine if u had more power :) easy 160. im thinkin about tryin a fuse block like u have next year in meca :) i need to know where u got the clamps for the fuse and what size the fuses are? i found packs of 5 amps for the cheap!

How many clamps do you think you need I know we have some fuse blocks that are just sitting around. Also how many fuses do you plan on running?

Sweet pics btw definitely something you don't see everyday.

Edited by cman0655555

Thanks!!! I kinda thought it might be korny. But I started thinking of how cool it would be to have some photo's taking on the ice. If you have never been to a hockey game, I highly recommend it.

Thanks!!! I kinda thought it might be korny. But I started thinking of how cool it would be to have some photo's taking on the ice. If you have never been to a hockey game, I highly recommend it.

how did you make this happen???????

i got a bunch of fuse clips...hit me up if ur interested...they are at my parents house so not sure how many exactly

also...killer pics! cool of them to let u do that!

how did you make this happen???????

I work for a company called, Durrell Sports Audio. We own the sound system in the arena. We design and install PA systems in sport venues through out the country. I'm one of the engineers for the company, and the Sommet Center is my building.

Should've turned it up and broke the ice!

what are you running in that van?

I remember my aunt had a tan caravan. No way she'd put subs in it, haha.