Tre The Truth

Fi Q Contest Winner.

When will this be announced, it's been 2 days since it ended and still no results.

:shrug::ehh:

When will this be announced, it's been 2 days since it ended and still no results.

:shrug::ehh:

Probably as soon as he has time to announce the winner (he does have a life and job that keeps him busy you know), patience is a virtue. Just wait until its announced since he is doing us a favor.

lol they have a crap load of votes to sort through, and im sure they have other stuff to do...like have a life lol so just give them time they will post it when its ready.

[spongebob] I'm ready, I'm ready [spongebob]

:woot:

121 people voted, only 1 winner.

I've gotta go through the entire thread...it's going to take a couple days to make sure that the correct person is chosen.

Relax :) It will be early this week.

Cool, even if I don't win, at least I had a chance.

You guys are probably thinking:

Noob.jpg

But, I'm excited to know who won.

:woot:

Naw im not thinking that at all, I only think that about people who dont follow the noob posting guidelines when they first start making ridiculous posts and this is far from it. Im also wanting to know when they will announce me as the winner but hey time is my friend fing05.gif .

I'm a member of SSA, Car Audio, Niketalk, Sole Collector, Rollin' 84'z, East Coast Ryders] forums, so I know the rules.

Nobody said you didnt know the rules, just because you do have alot of forum memberships dont mean you will follow the rules (you will be suprised how many people still get on here and dont follow them). I have not been on Niketalk.com in years (that used to be my favorite website to find all the updates on new Nikes and Jays coming out but since my Jordan fetish has taken over I only go to 23isback.com, I will have to visit niketalk.com (just seeing the name brings back memories. :woot:

Same here, I used to be into Nikes/Jordans, but recently getting deeper in car audio since I've been to a few competitions and seen some serious setups.

Same here, I used to be into Nikes/Jordans, but recently getting deeper in car audio since I've been to a few competitions and seen some serious setups.

x2, my polo and jordan fetish has also taken a backseat to my car audio addiction (I just cant leave it alone, sometimes at night while laying down I hear my speakers from in my car outside calling my name). :tehe:

I didn't see the contest. :suicide-santa:

But i'm going to bet it's gonna be 1314 or 1315 CD's.

I cannot wait. I gotta think of something to do with this Q of mine. :D

Best of luck to all of you that played! There was a question in the thread about weights. 1cd= 15grams. 30.23cds= 1lb, FI Q= listed as 46 lbs. answer will be between 1390-1392 and since there are about 3-4 people with 1391 as an answer anyone in that area may win. :woot:

But the specs of the Q are subject to change based on improvements that Fi has implemented to improve the product since the weight was established. ( I do hope it got a hair lighter though)

where were you able to find the fi Q weight listed? I couldnt find it and just had to guess. lol only thing I could find was someone claiming a 18" Q at 32 lbs which seemed light, but its all I had to go on, and I just hoped that the Q dropped weight in the same increments the XCON so I said 27 lbs. and my scale said ~ 13.7g / cd.

oh well, guess Im gonna have to buy a Q now if I want one.

46lbs sounds on the heavy side... is say mid to high 30s

46lbs sounds on the heavy side... is say mid to high 30s

http://www.bladeice.com/qseries.php

This is probably shipping weight. I remember my SSD 10" sub was around 25lbs the last I weighed it before I put them in my box and that site shows them to be 35lbs.

I Guessed The Number Of Cd's With The FI Q Weighing around 45lbs

So I Hope Im Somewhat Close haha

But Best Of Luck To Everyone !!

bladeice is way off on their weights, not sure what they're thinking. shipping weight was ~34 lbs. for my Fi Q 15". I believe shipping weight for 12" is about 26 1/2 lbs. it's just tough to figure out how much the dry weight is...within the .035 lbs. lol

Nick is running around borrowing cd's from all his friends!
lol i can picture him weighing a whole bunch of cd's on a bathroom scale haha