B7L|BL4Z3R

Dbl Bellys S10 Build.

still those mayhams look dinky compared to those E8s...haha. My beefy sub will be here tomorrrrrrowww!!! :ohnoes9:

you email him?

yeah i did, prett sure to recone the e8's i have to get the updated parts coming out for the new model...still gotta loook into it more

ttt

you better be able to... hoves gotta come up and chilll at your place when we start the build on your s10

still those mayhams look dinky compared to those E8s...haha. My beefy sub will be here tomorrrrrrowww!!! :ohnoes9:

you email him?

yeah i did, prett sure to recone the e8's i have to get the updated parts coming out for the new model...still gotta loook into it more

STUZY, dbl baffle? Flush Mount? Port forward subs forward...sorry i keep missing your calls...

Updated pic of my truck. Lowered 2/3 and got ss mirrors. getting my cab corners done the end of feb after carl casper.

racetruck.jpg

looks great man. nice s10. let us all know if you ever come back to the east side

To be honest i doubt that enclosure hove has got is gonna fit in my back seat....Do you at all remember the dimensions of it?

i think im going to pull my sub and box out before and drive to hoves. then we can drop my sub in that box and hook it up while were there. or when we get back

i think im going to pull my sub and box out before and drive to hoves. then we can drop my sub in that box and hook it up while were there. or when we get back

Alright, well we will keep in contact.

So i got a sundown 3000and a powerbasterds 250 amp alt from team ramrod this weekend after carl casper. I should be starting my build within the next month as money comes through. Thanks guys for the great weekend. Im just waiting to buy my sub and for shizzon to come through with a box design

i was wondering where his 3000 went. good to know it stayed in michigan. good luck with the new build. tuned in to see what comes of the back seat

u should be getting your design by the end of this week.

David has confirmed that he wants to go balls to the wall..

Mandatory that i design a wall behind C pillar so it's up to him to seal it up and cosmetically take care of the rest.

hell yeah man thanks. i cant wait to begin buidling my box. just get me closer to my goal

Lookin' good! What alt did you go with?

Lookin' good! What alt did you go with?

thanks man. i got it from teamramrod kinda of of the blue. its a powerbasterds 250 amp

waiting on the box design and working on getting a job. my income i had has ended so this build might slow down drastically. i paid 200 so far for my other mayhem so thats 100% coming to me. Im working on getting some more money to buy an iraggi from ramrod and sell the one i have now.

ne alt next to old alt.

2011-02-28_17-57-01_244.jpg

new alt installed

2011-02-28_18-23-07_274.jpg

voltage

2011-02-28_18-22-39_630.jpg

Team IAK

2011-02-26_20-15-49_386.jpg

Nice shirt :P

NICE SHIRT :drink40:

Updated pic of my truck. Lowered 2/3 and got ss mirrors. getting my cab corners done the end of feb after carl casper.racetruck.jpg

Looks Good!! :drink40:

So i got a sundown 3000and a powerbasterds 250 amp alt from team ramrod this weekend after carl casper. I should be starting my build within the next month as money comes through. Thanks guys for the great weekend. Im just waiting to buy my sub and for shizzon to come through with a box design

Bring it on!! You got the :morepower1: What sub? :popcorn: