jellyfish420

LMT wannabe...

lmao im from there, people around here used to like worship VT, they all called slot ported boxes VT boxes lol and said they were the best, and everyone tought the vt hammer pro was like the best cuz it got loud but, they are actually inefficent and only thing that made them decent was the slot ported box that came in and was probly tuned pretty high the one that i really had some time listening to had no low end at all the guy was playing, lil jon - diamonds, and the lower bass was like not even there, while my av12 would easily play the lower notes louder than the higher notes that the vt played in a sealed box and sound alot better of course

where did you get 150 from?

also, who says you cant have a daily set up capebale of 140dB? XXX 15's do it all the time...

My only point was that we hardly ever run full tilt for any real length of time, wether it be car, a woofer or whatever. And that all we are really talking about when it comes to LMT tech or XBL tech is a few db here or there which to me really means nothing in the end. I have a homie that has 3 kicker solo cvrs that sound lovely getting 3-400 watts each and I don't really see myself or many others using much more output daily. So maybe you use a single or two woofers getting 1000w each or whatever in the end I bet if we were to check they would be playing at the same level, his turned way the fudge up and yours calmly cruising but still outputting the same general area of output. JMO

however, when you pull up to a stop light and want to piss a lot of old people off or show off in the parking lot after a football game etc...

145dB beats > 135dB beats....

where did you get 150 from?

also, who says you cant have a daily set up capebale of 140dB? XXX 15's do it all the time...

My only point was that we hardly ever run full tilt for any real length of time, wether it be car, a woofer or whatever. And that all we are really talking about when it comes to LMT tech or XBL tech is a few db here or there which to me really means nothing in the end. I have a homie that has 3 kicker solo cvrs that sound lovely getting 3-400 watts each and I don't really see myself or many others using much more output daily. So maybe you use a single or two woofers getting 1000w each or whatever in the end I bet if we were to check they would be playing at the same level, his turned way the fudge up and yours calmly cruising but still outputting the same general area of output. JMO

I don't think you fully understand what you are talking about. LMT is meant for SQ, and it sounds a HELL of a lot better than any KICKER ever has. We are not talking SPL machines, we are talking about reproducing music. LM Technology can be put on any of the TC motors. The prototypes are not the only ones that are capable of using the technology, they are merely a representation of what can be done to the extremes. Please educate yourself before going on like that again.

I find it funny how everyone knows everything about LM Tech but have never seen nor heard it. This is not necessarily in reference to you but some of the other people who think they know a lot more than they actually do. It seems Warbleed is the only T/S king who actually gets it right.

Real world experience > guessing over specs on the internet

wtf is a kicker solo cvrs i kno wtf a a solo x and solo baric and a comp vr is but never heard of a solo cvr