sthib

xcon: aq 2200D OR saz 1500D

Like the description should i sell the AQ and put out for the sundown are just keep the 2200d for more power?

Like the description should i sell the AQ and put out for the sundown are just keep the 2200d for more power?

If you already have the AQ then i would just keep that amp...but thats my .02

If you already have the AQ then i would just keep that amp...but thats my .02

yea save me some trouble but i asure you i will have a sundown amp one day lol.

The AQ won't be any louder to your ears.

Sell the AQ and get a Sundown!

Nothing wrong with the AQ if it does what you want! Keep it!

trink40.gif

Edited by OldSkool_08

There is no reason to sell that amp. Why spend money you don't have to? Just turn the gain knob down. You won't notice the difference in "sound quality" or loudness.

There is no reason to sell that amp. Why spend money you don't have to? Just turn the gain knob down. You won't notice the difference in "sound quality" or loudness.

x2, Sundowns are lovely amps might I add but you dont have to break your back to get one. Now if you want to do it just to join the dark side then please be my guest cause you will be happy with one as we all are.

x2, Sundowns are lovely amps might I add but you dont have to break your back to get one. Now if you want to do it just to join the dark side then please be my guest cause you will be happy one as we all are.

:drink40:

I didn't know I was on the dark side !!! :)

I wanted to try AQ, but they told me they don't ship where they don't have repair center available. I liked their quick and polite answer.

So, I saved some more cash and went to Sundown, happy and still happy!

No real reason to switch amps since you already have the AQ. But if it breaks, then you can buy the Sundown.

x3 or 4 or...

x3 or 4 or...

x5

X6

Agreed the sound wont be any louder to your ears. You just have to watch your output to the woofer.

:popcorn:

Too late to sneak in a "x7" ?

A few hundred watts wont make very much difference in this situation.

You dont have to break your back to get one. Honest.