sundownz

New Product - SAZ-2500D - Coming Soon

Will it be able to play below 1 ohm like the other SAZ amps? Of course with lots of batts to back it up. I read something about you changing some internal parts and I am just curious.

How would one NS v2 like one of these amps at 0.5 ? You've burped the ns at 10k so maybe it will like it, right?

Will it be able to play below 1 ohm like the other SAZ amps? Of course with lots of batts to back it up. I read something about you changing some internal parts and I am just curious.

How would one NS v2 like one of these amps at 0.5 ? You've burped the ns at 10k so maybe it will like it, right?

Im sure it will be stable under one ohm. All SAZs are. Just not for warranty.

If you are burping then Id say its fine. With music I believe the rms is enough.

Yeah at your own risk, but if a good electrical is there to back it up then go ahead.

Hey Jacob, if I want to trade in my SAZ-2000D in for one of these would you let me. My amp is still brand new and in box.

My favorite aspect is that the size is barely increased... by going to the IRFP360LC output stage alot of room was saved vs. the IRF640 / 9640 design from the SAZ-2000D.

The output section = the SAZ-3000D in this amp, actually... so it's quite overbuilt.

It looks VERY overbuilt. Will you be mounting the MOSFETs diagonally for this model?

My favorite aspect is that the size is barely increased... by going to the IRFP360LC output stage alot of room was saved vs. the IRF640 / 9640 design from the SAZ-2000D.

The output section = the SAZ-3000D in this amp, actually... so it's quite overbuilt.

It looks VERY overbuilt. Will you be mounting the MOSFETs diagonally for this model?

They will lay flat just like my other amps.

If the picture was broken before for you it should work now... had to change it from CMKY to RGB for Internet Explorer to read it.

NO issues with Sunbdown per say, its with us broke f0ckers buying them smile.gif and who plan on having say 4-6 SAZ-2000Ds, bought say 2 and were saving too buy 4+ more....

They now have three choices, buy some used/refurbed ones, buy mis matched ones (say 2 2000Ds 2-4 2500Ds) or start all over with same of new model....

Again not Sundowns fault... You have to do what right for Sundown, keep up with the customer demands and stay competitive (with offerings and price points)...

We shoulda got on the stick and bought them sooner... Every manufacture changes lines now and then...

It would have been nice to have more of a heads up that the 2000D was going E.O.S. and a potential date, so people would know to get'em while the gettings good... I probably would not have been able to buy the rest anyway and it may have been posted and I just did not see it...

Thats the way it goes... I will continue to look to Sundown as a prefered vendor of Amps and maybe subs...

I'm sure we can track down some used if someone really needed matching amps -- I get inquiries about the 3000s alot still and usually have used ones around.

You already know what i'm going to do Jacob!!! :-) LOL

Since I need more 2000's and there are none................ hmmmmm

Guess it is my fault you are out of the 2000's now. guess I should not have bought 8 of them huh.......lol

Could you rate the new 2500 600 watts @ 4 ohm....please!!!!! That way I can stay in the same class in USACi pro-stock 0-600.

What type of subs are people using with the 2500+ amps?

Like 4 12s?

I have two 12's on 3000+

I plan on buying two 2500's, to throw on two 18" AA Mayhems.

Like 4 12s?

I have two 12's on 3000+

Are you going to wall this or going in something else? Im thinking of one 2500 and a 15" Mayhem, that is my next sub to purchase weather it is on the SAZ-2000D or SAZ-2500.

sundown ftw, releasing a not of new stuff. looking great for 2010! makes me want to sell my 1500 and get a 2500 for future upgrades... :droolcup:

Like 4 12s?

I have two 12's on 3000+

Are you going to wall this or going in something else? Im thinking of one 2500 and a 15" Mayhem, that is my next sub to purchase weather it is on the SAZ-2000D or SAZ-2500.

I'm wallin' it! :OhYeah::bow28:

Me, as well as everyone else that sees this thread knows this amp's gonna put out more than just 500 more watts than the 2000D ;)

Me, as well as everyone else that sees this thread knows this amp's gonna put out more than just 500 more watts than the 2000D ;)

so their amps are underrated as is... this means this amp will be like.. double underrated! POWA!

this is good news, i have been thinkin of selling my 2 1500d's, now i know i will

It'll be the new 3000D :D

this is good news, i have been thinkin of selling my 2 1500d's, now i know i will

I'll take them! I plan on a small stock pile of Sundown amps. I wanna keep my 3000D.

Well I live in Bulgaria... You get 20$ an hour, some ppl here get 20$ a day and less.

If I can run my amp 0.5 for getting more power for some minutes demoing to someone I will do it. It won't be playing all day long draining my batts low and eventually damaging my amp with low voltage.

My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy! ~Thomas Jefferson

sweet!! a new amp!! i like and it looks beffy!!! looks like i may have to upgrade my 2-saz2000's now lol!! nj!! i love the saz2000's!

Beautiful work of ART Jacob.

I hope to give you my money someday!!!