Mac N Cheese

Mac N Cheese's build log

enclosure finished! looks even better with the sub in..

this box is solid...almost double baffled everywhere:ohnoes9:

ill get pics in a sec

really pumped how it tured out...just over 3cubes

gallery_7108_326_54341.jpg

gallery_7108_326_509484.jpg

picked up some damp. pro b stock from second skin, i know this stuff is legit so i picked some up for my next car.

gallery_7108_326_509484.jpg

Powa! feels good running only a hc600 compared to a 2400 :peepwall:

gallery_7108_326_542311.jpg

using 4ga knu for the whole car. Should work out nice

gallery_7108_326_132440.jpg

gallery_7108_326_55978.jpg

Looking good man, cant wait till you get the car and start intalling.

thanks..i just need alittle patience even though every day it gets worse..but soon enough it will be here. Ill be working third shift to get it done!

thanks..i just need alittle patience even though every day it gets worse..but soon enough it will be here. Ill be working third shift to get it done!

you and me both buddy.

Just waiting for shiz to finalize my enclosure and then it starts..

gallery_7108_326_106152.jpg

:drink40:

^^BLAZZZIN!

Recieved my free same of Audio Wrap today in the mail. Overall it looks like a good product, excellent on shipping. Pretty sure i emailed them last friday and recieved it today. :drink40:

Doesnt seem as thick as damp pro but we will see when its installed. Doesnt have an oder which is good! Once again thanks Audio Wrap.

Car is ordered and will be here later this week! Cant be more excited. :captain::captain:

Aeroport will be here soon enough so i can get that sucker in the box and ready to play.

This install will all be built in between classes because every monday, wednesday, friday i have a three hour break so minize well use my time wisely.

Question: I installed my crossovers in the door panel on my last car...I know water can get in there so its probably a good idea to mount them in the vehicle somewhere.

thoughts on it?

was checking out craigslist and found a used 125.2 for 100 bucks so i thought that was a steal and picked it up..

gallery_7108_326_191443.jpg

gallery_7108_326_246463.jpg

gallery_7108_326_467921.jpg

gallery_7108_326_830735.jpg

gallery_7108_326_326826.jpg

ITS HERE! HOORAY YOU! I freaking love the turbo blow-off valve lucky ass mofo. lol. nice ride.

ITS HERE! HOORAY YOU! I freaking love the turbo blow-off valve lucky ass mofo. lol. nice ride.

thanks man, yeah it was such a blast driving it yesterday with no license plate, or insurance yet :peepwall:

worth the wait forsure

Hell Yeah! Nice! have you tried 0-60?

not yet! but will soon enough.. Still driving without insurance so i gotta keep it on the down low :sleepwerd4:

not yet! but will soon enough.. Still driving without insurance so i gotta keep it on the down low :sleepwerd4:

Don't wanna get that thing towed......lol.

Don't wanna get that thing towed......lol.

thats forsure.

more pics to come. I managed to throw on 2 layers of SS in the trunk and its already solid. And I only used 3 sheets. But so far ALOT of fun to drive. :woot:

Time to change sig man, that car is fresh. :captain:

Sweet score on the Sundown amp. :drink40: How about a wheel & tire shot and maybe another pic of the interior?

Nice!

Love the EVO.

I was half asleep turning at a light the other morning and one blew by me and the waste gate dumped, bout scared the shit out of me.

Nice!

Love the EVO.

I was half asleep turning at a light the other morning and one blew by me and the waste gate dumped, bout scared the shit out of me.

:lol2:

I have more pics on my home computer that i will put up today..So far I am in love with it :attempt:

Bought this last week from Mead. Overall shipping was fast, good buyer. Wouldnt hesitate to purchase again from him. Love the appearence of the amp, the top is absolutely flawless, will be powering a set of Bravox that will be installed in the spring. I felt bad selling my 100.4 and 125.2 so i had to pick up another one. Heres some pics

Her name is Blazin

gallery_7108_326_529868.jpg

gallery_7108_326_41918.jpg

gallery_7108_326_564380.jpg

Would love to swap out the Alpine for a Sundown 1000D but the BL is a dual 1 so thats not gonna happen for awhile.

gallery_7108_326_1172826.jpg

gallery_7108_326_884102.jpg

gallery_7108_326_236517.jpg

LMAO... Started to read your post and all i could see was the dog in the pic (I had to scroll to the bottom). I was trying to figure why/who would ship a dog.