ShagggDiesel

I still havnt got it...

i will be getting my fl btl 15 on the 11 an i ordered it on the 12th of feb! i didnt email them one time i seen where they were putting the wait time on their web page so i just waited! i will be very pleased when it shows up here!!

This makes me a little scared to order my 2 12's I wanted. I dont want to wait a month or 3 weeks to start my build

You guys are really taking this out of hand, if it is that big of a deal then order somewhere else. Fi is doing there best to get new orders out that come in daily and are retooling a few subs. They are real busy with SBN coming up and you can tell cause at least they will get on here once or twice a day during the week to answer a few questions and handle matters like these. But they cant stop every thing they are doing to answer why my custom sub has not came like they stop taking orders when you ordered yours, yes we know it can seem unprofessional to you but staying behind the scenes a few extra minutes to get your sub to you should be better than answering a 1000 emails on the same topic. I do understand that you guys spent money and feel at least they can answer your email but that would slow the work in getting your woofer to you, so have some patience. When they get a free chance they will get to you and get your situation handled (answer emails and forum questions), also take into account Tax Season (every body has spare money to spend on car audio equipment). Not giving Fi excuses but just telling you the reality of life and sometimes things happen. So lets not get this out of hand and dont let this be a deterrent to stop you from ordering from them. I hope you guys matters get resolved soon. :drink40:

Agreed.

You guys are really taking this out of hand, if it is that big of a deal then order somewhere else. Fi is doing there best to get new orders out that come in daily and are retooling a few subs. They are real busy with SBN coming up and you can tell cause at least they will get on here once or twice a day during the week to answer a few questions and handle matters like these. But they cant stop every thing they are doing to answer why my custom sub has not came like they stop taking orders when you ordered yours, yes we know it can seem unprofessional to you but staying behind the scenes a few extra minutes to get your sub to you should be better than answering a 1000 emails on the same topic. I do understand that you guys spent money and feel at least they can answer your email but that would slow the work in getting your woofer to you, so have some patience. When they get a free chance they will get to you and get your situation handled (answer emails and forum questions), also take into account Tax Season (every body has spare money to spend on car audio equipment). Not giving Fi excuses but just telling you the reality of life and sometimes things happen. So lets not get this out of hand and dont let this be a deterrent to stop you from ordering from them. I hope you guys matters get resolved soon. trink40.gif

trink40.gif

i will be getting my fl btl 15 on the 11 an i ordered it on the 12th of feb! i didnt email them one time i seen where they were putting the wait time on their web page so i just waited! i will be very pleased when it shows up here!!

i ordered my 18 btl on feb 6 and i received my ups tracking on the ninth of feb and it still has not updated i dont evan think they shipped it out yet :trippy:

If Fi can't handle all of the business coming their way, why don't they get some more help? I understand how busy Nick and Scott are, but it looks like there are a handful of people in the same boat.. It's obvious they can't keep up with production and customer support at the same time. The business is growing, so should the number of employees to even everything out.

I guess nobody reads these days...

We just got magnets in for the BTL's yesterday. We are stuck at the mercy of customs as there are NO magnet manufacturers in the US..so we have no choice but to import them. I can't call a "friend" in customs and tell them to get us the stuff faster...due to the density of the magnets they are always x-ray'd and because they can't see through them they always go through manual inspection. Sometimes this can take 3 days..sometimes it can take 3 weeks if they want it to. We're at the mercy of them there is nothing we can do about it.

I don't think anybody understands that we have nearly 200 BTL's that have been ordered over the period of time that we have been out of stock of the magnets...orders are filled and built in the order that they were received...

There were HUGE flashing red letters on the website saying something to the extent of 30 DAYS OUT ON BTL ORDERS FREE COOLING DURING THIS TIME PERIOD...

There's also a thing in the "Terms and Conditions" that you "read" (or supposed to) that says we try to stick to a 7 day build time...that doesn't always happen...

Relax, we've got it under control. We don't have a phone because we actually build these things..there is no reboxing...there is no repacking..we BUILD them! It takes time...we cant spend 10 hours a day on the phone..then NO subs would get built :)

We just got magnets in for the BTL's yesterday. We are stuck at the mercy of customs as there are NO magnet manufacturers in the US..so we have no choice but to import them. I can't call a "friend" in customs and tell them to get us the stuff faster...due to the density of the magnets they are always x-ray'd and because they can't see through them they always go through manual inspection. Sometimes this can take 3 days..sometimes it can take 3 weeks if they want it to. We're at the mercy of them there is nothing we can do about it.

I don't think anybody understands that we have nearly 200 BTL's that have been ordered over the period of time that we have been out of stock of the magnets...orders are filled and built in the order that they were received...

There were HUGE flashing red letters on the website saying something to the extent of 30 DAYS OUT ON BTL ORDERS FREE COOLING DURING THIS TIME PERIOD...

There's also a thing in the "Terms and Conditions" that you "read" (or supposed to) that says we try to stick to a 7 day build time...that doesn't always happen...

Relax, we've got it under control. We don't have a phone because we actually build these things..there is no reboxing...there is no repacking..we BUILD them! It takes time...we cant spend 10 hours a day on the phone..then NO subs would get built :)

Well said! :drink40:

You guys are really taking this out of hand, if it is that big of a deal then order somewhere else . Fi is doing there best to get new orders out that come in daily and are retooling a few subs. They are real busy with SBN coming up and you can tell cause at least they will get on here once or twice a day during the week to answer a few questions and handle matters like these. But they cant stop every thing they are doing to answer why my custom sub has not came like they stop taking orders when you ordered yours, yes we know it can seem unprofessional to you but staying behind the scenes a few extra minutes to get your sub to you should be better than answering a 1000 emails on the same topic. I do understand that you guys spent money and feel at least they can answer your email but that would slow the work in getting your woofer to you, so have some patience. When they get a free chance they will get to you and get your situation handled (answer emails and forum questions), also take into account Tax Season (every body has spare money to spend on car audio equipment). Not giving Fi excuses but just telling you the reality of life and sometimes things happen. So lets not get this out of hand and dont let this be a deterrent to stop you from ordering from them. I hope you guys matters get resolved soon. :drink40:

Bingo!

Edited by ChargerOn22s

What does a backorder of magnets have anything to do with my t-shirt and hat...? pretty sure those don't need a custom build...

Relax, we've got it under control. We don't have a phone because we actually build these things..there is no reboxing...there is no repacking..we BUILD them! It takes time...we cant spend 10 hours a day on the phone..then NO subs would get built smile.gif

Now if this does not answer your question I don't know what will! shrug.gif

Nicely said Nick!

trink40.gif

What does a backorder of magnets have anything to do with my t-shirt and hat...? pretty sure those don't need a custom build...

We make the shirts as well, and you probably ordered a hat that we didn't have in stock...had some overseas vendors buy like 15 hats one day...we don't embroider them ourselves so again, waiting on a vendor to get them done.

:)

I think next time I'll just get a blank black hat and have my mom embroider the Fi logo on it.. I just like to support and rep companies I like.

just fouund out my sub is in transit And it will be here on the 15th

Guys cant you wait??? I don't think that the problem is so SERIOUS!!!!!!!!! Keep it cool :)

By the way nicely said Nick

Edited by 20000 Watt

I think next time I'll just get a blank black hat and have my mom embroider the Fi logo on it.

shutup.gif

I think next time I'll just get a blank black hat and have my mom embroider the Fi logo on it.

shutup.gif

X2 Whole lot of complaining going on. If you are such a supporter of the company you shouldnt have a problem waiting for something that you know is going to be top notch quality.

I think next time I'll just get a blank black hat and have my mom embroider the Fi logo on it.. I just like to support and rep companies I like.

Are waiting on a shirt and hat because all your others are dirty?

I think your vagina is dirty too, get the sand out. Your not a clam.

LOL... damn 200 orders in that period of time.. company is alot bigger than i though.. holly hell :) just happy i got 1 of the 200 commin my way :neil:

You guys are receiving a $40 upgrade to your woofer for free just because you have to wait a little longer, what more do you expect? A free $500 woofer? C'mon kids time to be patient.

Now that is fucking funny.

And to the poster who suggested hiring help. If a business can run with only run employee then thats the business I want to own. People are the single biggest expense of a business. Hire someone.. raise prices...lose business...let someone go.

And to the poster who suggested hiring help. If a business can run with only run employee then thats the business I want to own. People are the single biggest expense of a business. Hire someone.. raise prices...lose business...let someone go.

werd.

quality>quantity

i have been waiting for my 15" btl for almost a month. i oredered the wrong ohm option , just last week i email them to ask them to change my sub from dual 1 to dual 2 and they responded my email very quick ! so this delay worked in my favor ... hehe...

i also got my tracking number today...

You guys are receiving a $40 upgrade to your woofer for free just because you have to wait a little longer, what more do you expect? A free $500 woofer? C'mon kids time to be patient.

You might want to read the original post, the OP wasnt talking about a woofer its a T-shirt and hat. Also he was asking for a status update not something free.