stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

im pretty sure you have 3 recones in boxs,

I'm gone untill Tuesday and would would have to leave Thursday for finals. And I still have no gas monies.

I assume that you will have to use the truck to bring the car, I am afraid to ask what it would cost for.fuel.

Assuming equivalint of any moderate sized rv on the road.

Minimum estimated fuel cost would exceed the $500 range quickly pending mpg rating of the truck.

Gee wizz that is up there, add cost of show and food allowance.....

Man, that is a huge number.

Minimum estimated fuel cost would exceed the $500 range quickly pending mpg rating of the truck.

Gee wizz that is up there, add cost of show and food allowance.....

Man, that is a huge number.

Been there. Drove from here to new York in the supra for a big meet. 26 hrs and a lot of miles and $7 per gallon added up quickly. But I enjoyed it so much I did it twice haha. They don't have it anymore but I have twice the horsepower now and gas is over $12 per gallon now so I don't know that I would.

About 900 for fuel, 300 for trailer, 300+ for the show......food, fun, incidentals.

Finals is almost here :)

It is! Don't forget about my batt height :)

Damn it! I did forget :( I'll go do that 1st thing in the am.......sorry bro

chuck, don't forget bro.

LOL thanks guys

I think he did forget haha.

On a side note, just finished installing my new alternator. It looks like it took care of the ghost charging problem I was having.

What it would do is sit at 12.6v when first starting. Then randomly after a few minutes (usually like 5 min or so) it would jump up to 13.x then over a period of a few minutes it would creep up to 14.5V. If I turned the truck off for a while it would start back up and charge around 13.8V and sometimes stay there or it may creep up to 14.x. If I left the truck overnight it would repeat the process from 12.6v

What was worse is at random it would just drop back down in the 12.x range. That is even without the amps or anything on except maybe the headlights.

I've played around and looks like it is holding solid at 14.7v now no matter what I do. I was worried about driving it up to Indy and thought I'd have to take another car.

So far so good!!!

Edited by dbsupra

sounds like the regulator was goin out in the other one or some sort of loose connection on the harness pins that's on the alt itself.

Just finished my last day as exec chef of catering at the ritz charles!!! no more 100+ hour work weeks!! may even have time to get my system fully functional, Start the new gig on mon., hope theyre ready to give me my first weekend off........even if i gotta work ill be out at finals as much as possible, certainly for the after hours shenanigans!! get ready bitches(senchez esp.)

Post extends 3/4" from the top of the batt

Awesome news chef!

Welcome back to this little thing we like to call free time. At first you may feel awkward, but I'm sure you will take to it.

Sorry that took so long Dave....me=forgetfull

Awesome Jesse! More family time FTW!!

^ this man ain't no lie......

One big ol platter of the rich folks grub would of been proper!

Everyone needs to bug David to come down for finals. He's got sand in his vagina & is afraid traveling will scratch & rub it raw.

2012-10-02_08_31_35.jpg

Everybody get in line for the carnival ride!

bandwagon2.gif