CadillacMatt

Official 2010 SSA Texas Meet

so is there any update on this? and how many people are going? because if it is going to be a good amount i will go for sure but if its just like 2 or 3 people i will be more hesitant to go.

you guys should put the date & time in the thread title. you never know who could show up :)

So far we have:

1. CadillacMatt

2. Jay-cee

3. inkfx

4. ecromeans

5. onebadmonte

6. Cthedinger

7. walker01s10

8. vic713

9. steavemead

10. UpGradde

11. Jakethesnake

12. oscar r

13. rodney

14. elblako91?

15. XxedgarxX

Looks bigger than the first... :drink40:

I'm trying to get ahold of Jon in his spare time he is a very busy man I know, but he'd be our best bet for locating a suitable spot this year.

Thanks for the idea Mark, we need a time... not too early, but early enough to get a few hours of fun in before the Texas sun beats us down... 10am? Assuming it will be in San Marcos are you folks from Houston/Dallas driving down the day of or the night before?

probably morning time for me like last years, and depending on how many people and where we're at, possibly might stay the night

So far we have:

1. CadillacMatt

2. Jay-cee

3. inkfx

4. ecromeans

5. onebadmonte

6. Cthedinger

7. walker01s10

8. vic713

9. steavemead

10. UpGradde

11. Jakethesnake

12. oscar r

13. rodney

14. elblako91?

15. XxedgarxX

well, let us know when you all agree on date and location, we will get it in the newsletter. Also, i'll pin this topic for you

My wife has a girlfriend in san antonio that were staying with Saturday. So morning Sunday works for me. 10am is cool

So far we have:

1. CadillacMatt

2. Jay-cee

3. inkfx

4. ecromeans

5. onebadmonte

6. Cthedinger

7. walker01s10

8. vic713

9. steavemead

10. UpGradde

11. Jakethesnake

12. oscar r

13. rodney

14. elblako91?

15. XxedgarxX

well, let us know when you all agree on date and location, we will get it in the newsletter. Also, i'll pin this topic for you

Nice! Appreciate that. :drink40:

Looks like 10am is a good time. I think everyone can agree on that. Date is 5/23/2010 which falls on a Sunday.

Matt, can you confirm?

Sounds good to me!

Thanks for the pin Mark, any way we could add the date & time to the topic title?

Now all that's left is is location, location, location!

i will drive down the morning off. is this in san marcos or san antonio?

it looks like it is going to be big :) im excited to get to meet some of yall on here. i am trying to get a good amount of my team to come out as well :)

HOUSTON GUYS/GIRLS (if any)

last year we met up at katy mills mall and we all convoyed out there just throwin it out there if everyone wanted to meet up and cruise together.

Hey CadillacMatt, If you need to contact me via phone you can....just to help with puttin it on. I know Jons friend Kyle "Divine design" audio...he has that shop and would know where we could all bang. There are a couple places off I-35 I know of. I know I kinda started the last meet, so Id love to be part of this meet (just been so busy with work and my darmmed comp. was actin an ape). Count me in Fellas!

Im down to go as well. Anybody in san antonio know any good box builders?

I wanna get my bass back before this goes down.

We're coming up on 4 weeks away.

I'm thinking we should get together at the final destination of the last year's meet. It was just outside of the Hays County Civic Center ( 1249 Civic Center Loop, San Marcos, TX 78666 Mapquest it). To put it shortly, the middle of nowhere.

It was a little tricky to get there so we should meet at the old target parking lot where we had the mini meet. At the corner of Thorpe Ln & Springtown Way in San Marcos Tx. From there we can drive to the fairgrounds and blast our stereos. After wards, we can go eat somewhere.

Thoughts and input please.

same fairgrounds as last years? if so, anyone who has e-z ups please bring them! hahaha

I'm thinking we should get together at the final destination of the last year's meet. It was just outside of the Hays County Civic Center ( 1249 Civic Center Loop, San Marcos, TX 78666 Mapquest it). To put it shortly, the middle of nowhere.

It was a little tricky to get there so we should meet at the old target parking lot where we had the mini meet. At the corner of Thorpe Ln & Springtown Way in San Marcos Tx. From there we can drive to the fairgrounds and blast our stereos. After wards, we can go eat somewhere.

im trying to think of which target your talking about. cause Theres that one over there by the outlet mall and thats pretty much the only one I know.

Am i the only one thinking about food? lol ill bring the grill if someone brings some burgers and dogs. :drink40:

Am i the only one thinking about food? lol ill bring the grill if someone brings some burgers and dogs. :drink40:

well i mean i do have have a couple of frozen hot dogs and beer brats that ive been meaning to use one day..

I'll bring some beer! :drink40:

But of course half yall already knew that :P

im trying to think of which target your talking about. cause Theres that one over there by the outlet mall and thats pretty much the only one I know.

Sorry for the confusion. The target is already closed. There was a Best Buy next to it, which is also closed. It's a pretty big shopping center with most of the stores now closed. The only other reference I have is that there is a Furr's Cafeteria in the same shopping center. I hope this helps. If anything mapquest it. :)

Promise me you'll bring that grill and I'll supply the the burgers and dogs with all the fixings. Promise?

i will bring some burger meat and some cheese :)

I'll take care of all that. If you can bring some bottled water that'd be great.