CadillacMatt

Official 2010 SSA Texas Meet

Shit, if theres pie im in. may is good. late may is better. i blew one of my SA-8s and jacob wont have recones available untill possibly mid-late may :suicide-santa: . either way ill have 3 runnin

How would Sunday, May 23 be for everyone?

Sounds good to me.

I'd love to make it, but 500 miles and i only get paid $700 a month, idn, i gotta save maybe u can move it a lil later, if not thats ok.

Count me in, as well as Jacob, and Oscarch. We were all there for the original meet up (Orange Infiniti, volvo - now tahoe, and plymouth van). They don't get on anymore, so I will pass the word along. We will be there, weather permitting. :popcorn:

Count me in, as well as Jacob, and Oscarch. We were all there for the original meet up (Orange Infiniti, volvo - now tahoe, and plymouth van). They don't get on anymore, so I will pass the word along. We will be there, weather permitting. :popcorn:

Oscarch? lol

ill go, hey i have a sign ontop of my box and its says " can you hear me now" i want to make another one that says " this aint ur normal soccer mom van" any ideas on something else?

Oscarch? lol

ill go, hey i have a sign ontop of my box and its says " can you hear me now" i want to make another one that says " this aint ur normal soccer mom van" any ideas on something else?

Yeah Oscarch, oscurt, oscart, oscurch, oscore, its all good lol. I like the second one better. That's original :fing34:

I wish you guys could of given me more warning for this meet, I have wanted to go since this topic was started but I never knew a date so I never knew how long I had until I need the money to drive 500 miles one way to get there, But now that its gonna be about a month away i never could get the money in that amount of time :( I Heart SSA

WOW ... Thats short notice ... Where's the meeting ... How bout everyone meet up at Scrapin The Coast, Mississippi in June.

I imagine you could find a show a lil closer to home dude. Lol

I wish you guys could of given me more warning for this meet, I have wanted to go since this topic was started but I never knew a date so I never knew how long I had until I need the money to drive 500 miles one way to get there, But now that its gonna be about a month away i never could get the money in that amount of time :( I Heart SSA

We should meet at the Mc Coys again. :P

Ya it was pretty chill over there. Nobody came and bothered us except Mr. Kickers.

Sorry to those who find it difficult to make it... we loves yous guys and appreciate the support for SSA and car audio in general but we don't expect you to drive halfway across the country to make it (unless that's something you're into). Maybe you guys could host a MidWest SSA meetup for example, I know Chop and a lot of folks live out in Indiana not too far from WI, maybe you could find some middle ground there? Just a suggestion. Although if you could make it then we would love to have you!

Ya it was pretty chill over there. Nobody came and bothered us except Mr. Kickers.

You're thinking of that Target parking lot.

The McCoys he's joking about, the first meeting spot last year, we were there about 5 minutes and a gang of 9-10 rednecks walked out with an ass-kickin' look on their faces.

Edited by CadillacMatt

Sorry to those who find it difficult to make it... we loves yous guys and appreciate the support for SSA and car audio in general but we don't expect you to drive halfway across the country to make it (unless that's something you're into). Maybe you guys could host a MidWest SSA meetup for example, I know Chop and a lot of folks live out in Indiana not too far from WI, maybe you could find some middle ground there? Just a suggestion. Although if you could make it then we would love to have you!

You're thinking of that Target parking lot.

The McCoys he's joking about, the first meeting spot last year, we were there about 5 minutes and a gang of 9-10 rednecks walked out with an ass-kickin' look on their faces.

rofl, this is true hahahahaha

is there anywhere with big enough parking somewhere near the river? and i think i'll be able the 23rd of may

Can newbies like myself join? I should have my set up built by the end of may. I'm out in Katy, Texas so it shouldn't be that long of a drive. What is the age group this meeting is targeted towards?

I imagine you could find a show a lil closer to home dude. Lol

I could find one closer but, its just I really wanted to go to the SSA one, if they had a closer show or if they where visiting another show i'd be there right away. Is there a way for me to tell which shows they will be at?? and a show farther north would be great, and if you hate the cold trust me its gets 90F easily up here once it hits late june.

Can newbies like myself join? I should have my set up built by the end of may. I'm out in Katy, Texas so it shouldn't be that long of a drive. What is the age group this meeting is targeted towards?

I would think so lol. We had all sorts of age groups at the first meet. Come on down and make the trip if you can :woot:

Back to the Scene! Damn this POS computer of mine has been acting up for sometime now. Im down to go, got a new ride with new equipment and such. Ready to see everyone again, and wanna see what the hell my set up will do ( numbers wise).

I could find one closer but, its just I really wanted to go to the SSA one, if they had a closer show or if they where visiting another show i'd be there right away. Is there a way for me to tell which shows they will be at?? and a show farther north would be great, and if you hate the cold trust me its gets 90F easily up here once it hits late june.

I think you might have the wrong idea... this is just a user run event, SSA is in no way affiliated or involved in our meetups, just a group of guys/gals who have an interest in car audio and network over the SSA forums (hence the title - SSA meetup). Sorry if that was misleading...

Of course! We are all here to help each other. Any age welcome, I brought my 8 year old brother last time and he had a blast. Depending on where we have this meet at, it might be a little hot for small children (I'm assuming that's why you are asking) as we usually find ourselves in a parking lot or field, somewhere where the Violent Bass Air won't disturb people. :fing34:

well it seems il be able to go this time since im getting my alarm tomorrow and i can put everything back but i want to do i bigger box first so il be checking here more often :popcorn:

Edited by XxedgarxX