CadillacMatt

Official 2010 SSA Texas Meet

can i please get an address for where we are meeting and what time we will be meeting there please.

I'm thinking we can meet at the corner of Thorpe Ln and Springwood, in San Marcos around 11:00am. Sorry I don't have an exact address. You can mapquest from your address to Thorpe Ln in San Marcos Tx and get good directions. After everyone gets a quick intro and we all shake hands we can move on the open field next to the Hays County Civic Center 1249 Civic Center Loop, San Marcos, TX 78666. There we can play our stereos and grill.

Chime in if this doesn't work for any of you planning on coming out.

badass i will probably stay for a couple hours then i am going to the USACi show in san antonio :)

anyone bringing there girl with them?

Where is the show?

I'd bring my roomate and her friends but she thinks subs are dumb.

I'm thinking we can meet at the corner of Thorpe Ln and Springwood, in San Marcos around 11:00am. Sorry I don't have an exact address. You can mapquest from your address to Thorpe Ln in San Marcos Tx and get good directions. After everyone gets a quick intro and we all shake hands we can move on the open field next to the Hays County Civic Center 1249 Civic Center Loop, San Marcos, TX 78666. There we can play our stereos and grill.

Do you think it's kosher if we post up there? I mean, to set up shop with a lot of people and grill and all that?

i got booted off there in like 2 minutes. i guess two guys cant have the same name in car audio. :ohnoes9:

Screw them dude, Meade is a tool and so are the other limpdicks over there at those forums.

Where is the show?

Are they hot, single, and over 18?

:twirl:

can i please get an address for where we are meeting and what time we will be meeting there please.

badass i will probably stay for a couple hours then i am going to the USACi show in san antonio :)

anyone bringing there girl with them?

Where is the show?

May 23, 2010

Bullies & Slabs

Car Show, SoundOff and Concert

Bullys-n-Slabs - Home on the web for Blood Brotherz Entertainment

303 Dartmouth

San Antonio, TX 78237

yeah my girl loves to come to shows with me. and she loves taking pictures with my trophies after wards too :)

the will probably come to san marcos with me, just curious if anyone else was bringing there girl with them

Bullies & Slabs

Car Show, SoundOff and Concert

Ohhhh I got a flyer for that at the last car meet I went to lol

I think my car club wanted to go to that

So the date is may 23rd....at what time...and the location forsure is? Just want to clear it up

Do you think it's kosher if we post up there? I mean, to set up shop with a lot of people and grill and all that?

I don't know, I'm just going off of what we did last year. To be honest I checked the Hays County Civic Center Calender and they have an event happening that weekend. I don't know of any alternatives of where we can go an do this with out disrupting the rest of the planet. Anybody know of a park out in the sticks? We need location ideas ASAP.

Shit well do it street race style. Ill keep the grill in the back of the truck. If we get kicked out well move on to the next one.

Total Travel Estimate: 14 hours 35 minutes / 1038.07 miles

Hmmmm, would it be worth it? ;)

worth it :)

That ain't too bad dude road trips are the shit.

The only part I hate about the Texas-Arizona trip is the sprawling hell of a desert they call New Mexico. lol

i got booted off there in like 2 minutes. i guess two guys cant have the same name in car audio. :ohnoes9:

Screw them dude, Meade is a tool and so are the other limpdicks over there at those forums.

Where is the show?

Are they hot, single, and over 18?

:twirl:

Yes, yes, and yes. Only problem is they wont come because subs are gay lol. I already asked. I tried to get my roomate to come with my last time but she was so not down. Maybe I can entice her with alcoholic beverages.

Oh btw, some pucking arseho decided to put a hole in my front bumper today while I was at work. I drove home and as I was waking away from the car I see a huge hole above my license plate. Now I gotta replace the whole damn thing. :suicide-santa::bull:

Shit well do it street race style. Ill keep the grill in the back of the truck. If we get kicked out well move on to the next one.

LOL! Hell, that's good enough for me. I'm down.

im almost done with my box and well today i got a speeding ticket on a school zone :peepwall: so 250 bucks wasted

hopefully they use the money to fix the roads :captain:

im almost done with my box and well today i got a speeding ticket on a school zone :peepwall: so 250 bucks wasted

RS Customs is doing my box right now. Should be getting it sometime by the end of this week.

Also gettting alot of my supplies from knukonceptz from ups tomorrow.

Ill make a build thread soon or post pictures in here

RS Customs is doing my box right now. Should be getting it sometime by the end of this week.

Nice what kind of equipment are you putting in your car?

Well right now this is what I have

alpine mrp1000 1000watts at 2 ohms

infinity 4 channel amp

alpine type r components-powered on 75 watts

ratltle trap sound deadening- 100 sq feet

pioneer premier- DEH-P8MP

RS Customs is building me a box for a FI 12 BL Ill be ordering this week tuned to 33hz subwoofer up port in the back. Im driving a 2002 acura RSX

In the future i plan on replacing the alpine with a sundown amp and replacing the pioneer deck with a premier 800prs

infinity 4 channel amp

RS Customs is building me a box for a FI 12 BL Ill be ordering this week tuned to 33hz subwoofer up port in the back. Im driving a 2002 acura RSX

In the future i plan on replacing the alpine with a sundown amp and replacing the pioneer deck with a premier 800prs

yup their good guys they made my first box too. i still have mine. this time i wanted to do it myself :drink40: and i went with a quite bigger box :fing34:

infinity 4 channel amp

yup their good guys they made my first box too. i still have mine. this time i wanted to do it myself :drink40: and i went with a quite bigger box :fing34:

yeah i see you have 2 18inch bl's. I heard jacobs 2 12 bl's and them thanghs was extra loud. I could feel the air from the subs all the way in the front seat and the bass all in my chest.

I know you must be cracking windshields with 2 18's

i think my box was a little small for my 18's but i should have enough this time to really make them move plenty of air

i think my box was a little small for my 18's but i should have enough this time to really make them move plenty of air

Are you making your new enclosure above the window line? Keeping the same amp? Lets see some pics when you get it done. :drink40:

Are you making your new enclosure above the window line? Keeping the same amp? Lets see some pics when you get it done. :drink40:

its only 2 inches higher and 3 inches wider lol but idk if its above window line maybe so since its 26" high and yes i have some pics lol but i havent load them to the laptop and my truck is acting up it wont turn on so im trying to fix that first lol

hey if u stand by the door and the window is down, does it move ur shirt,

some chick put her head thru my window and her hair moved a lil bit

hey if u stand by the door and the window is down, does it move ur shirt,

some chick put her head thru my window and her hair moved a lil bit

i could feel my jeans move and shirt but never saw hair move