micahmye

"The Pimp Van" Rebuild

Coming together nicely.

Thanks for doing the video on the 2 different alternators. I've been trying to find good info and your video was exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you all for your complements, I really appreciate each and every one of them :D

Coming together nicely. Thanks for doing the video on the 2 different alternators. I've been trying to find good info and your video was exactly what I was looking for.

No probs man, I just didn't want someone to go wrong like me when you are spending 500+ on a part

Some sanding, routing, and final hand sanding

SDC11697.jpg

SDC11698.jpg

I should have the batt box/amp rack finished/installed tomorrow, then maybe I can make a vid or two ;)

Excellent Work!!!!!! Your build is an example of your imagination and talent!!! Keep up the good work and best of luck in the future!

Very nice build man! Box turned out great and love the idea for amp(s) and battery rack!

Excellent Work!!!!!! Your build is an example of your imagination and talent!!! Keep up the good work and best of luck in the future!

Thanks alot man! I do spend quite a bit of time thinking about how to design it to my taste and make it look good at the same time :)

Very nice build man! Box turned out great and love the idea for amp(s) and battery rack!

Thanks dude! We will see how it turns out once I get it in the car tonight :)

and videos, looking good my friend :drink40:

Cool man looks really good. Any plans to add more amps at any point?

cover that thing in shag red carpet lol

kidding. what color are you painting it?

and videos, looking good my friend :drink40:

mmmhmmm :)

Cool man looks really good. Any plans to add more amps at any point?

maybe ;)

cover that thing in shag red carpet lolkidding. what color are you painting it?

I was thinking that would be funny as hell, but also extremely ugly.

Haha, I am looking at a couple types of black, one is a undercoat with metallic speck which is nice and unique, any suggestions?

you could build a bed above the sub enclosure and everyone would think its just a shag wagon, until you turned it on and everyone heard your bass (and saw a floating bed :P)

Uhh...ya. This build is fresh dude! Excellent woodworking too. Really nice job. That looks like it loud. :drink40:

I'd love to come listen by myself !!!

I don't know where you live, but I'm sure it's really far from Martinique !

Keep posting pics.

like this build. even your amp/batt rack looks good too !!!

fing34.giffing34.giffing34.gif

you could build a bed above the sub enclosure and everyone would think its just a shag wagon, until you turned it on and everyone heard your bass (and saw a floating bed :P)

That's pretty creative, I'll have to sketch something up and see how it looks on paper :)

Uhh...ya. This build is fresh dude! Excellent woodworking too. Really nice job. That looks like it loud. :drink40:

Thanks man! Naw, it's not loud ;)

Keep posting pics.

Thanks! Haha, I had no idea you were so far away dude, I'm from Pennsylvana, anytime you would like a demo just hop on a plane :)

Not much to update tonight but this

SDC11720.jpg

232 amps at idle, DC Power FTW!!!

Edited by micahmye

That's pretty creative, I'll have to sketch something up and see how it looks on paper :)

Thanks man! Naw, it's not loud ;)

Keep posting pics.

Thanks! Haha, I had no idea you were so far away dude, I'm from Pennsylvana, anytime you would like a demo just hop on a plane :)

Not much to update tonight but this

SDC11720.jpg

232 amps at idle, DC Power FTW!!!

I hope that's while playing music and not stationary with nothing going on...if so that's not good.

:fing34: nice flex you have my friend :woot: . What do you have in there for mids and highs?

:fing34: nice flex you have my friend :woot: . What do you have in there for mids and highs?

Thanks man! Currently I have a set of Digital Designs DDC6.5's in the front doors, that's it, for now ;)

Edited by micahmye