flint_810

Fi btl back order?

i just ordered my BTL and theres an back order on them untill may 20th. i had wanted to know about how long after that would i recieve my sub?

i just ordered my BTL and theres an back order on them untill may 20th. i had wanted to know about how long after that would i recieve my sub?

since they are on backorder they will recieve the magnets then and knock out as many as they can get too....only time can tell

since they are on backorder they will recieve the magnets then and knock out as many as they can get too....only time can tell

:werd_msword:

damn ok

May 20th+..... DAMN, that's a long time. Sucks for YOU! ;)

Hang in there dude.

May 20th+..... DAMN, that's a long time. Sucks for YOU! ;)

Hang in there dude.

right that's a min i'll try tho lol

Wow the BTL's must be selling like crazy! Hang in there man they will be worth it!

Wow the BTL's must be selling like crazy! Hang in there man they will be worth it!

yea i guess so! just if i had ordered an week ago but i guess its cool

lol I ordered mine the day they started the back order =[

I was on the waiting list the last time they ordered magnets. took basically a month.. but was worth it :) 18" BTL is a monster.

Shows how awesome these BTLs are. They are building hundreds at a time and still having a hard time keeping up with demand.

I never looked at their price, but they must be the chepeast in their (monster sub) category.

peepwall.gif

They are very popular. Hey, st Md had several in his tahoe. He is all around the internet !!!

One day........for sure, I'll try one !!!!

str8 up what did you order? i had talked to nick and he said the earliest would be up to a few weeks after the 20th!

I was on the waiting list the last time they ordered magnets. took basically a month.. but was worth it :) 18" BTL is a monster.

dang because i had ordered mines on the 14th of april and the back order is to the 20th of may hope i get it by the secound week of june

Shows how awesome these BTLs are. They are building hundreds at a time and still having a hard time keeping up with demand.

oh 4real i didn't know they were building that many at a time

str8 up what did you order? i had talked to nick and he said the earliest would be up to a few weeks after the 20th!

I ordered a 18 fully loaded lol and i was so excited to start my first big build but i guess it gives me time to buy some other stuff ? :puzzled: But whats the earliest you think i will be getting it ?

I ordered a 18 fully loaded lol and i was so excited to start my first big build but i guess it gives me time to buy some other stuff ? :puzzled: But whats the earliest you think i will be getting it ?

Nobody knows for sure man. It will get there when it gets there.

what date did they go on back order?

So its only back orders on the BTL'S?

Cause Im ordering my BL tonight and I dont wanna have to wait until May 20th to get it

I would say once motors are in stock .... Expect a 7-14 day build time before they are ready for shipment.

So its only back orders on the BTL'S?

Cause Im ordering my BL tonight and I dont wanna have to wait until May 20th to get it

yea just the btl's all the other subs are fine

i'm from canada and ive orderd one and even after shipping all said and done they are about half the price than one here that is aproximatly equall they wanted 1200 bucks for a sub at vissions that was 2000w rms i laughed and came one here and orderd one now just have to wait

i'm from canada and ive orderd one and even after shipping all said and done they are about half the price than one here that is aproximatly equall they wanted 1200 bucks for a sub at vissions that was 2000w rms i laughed and came one here and orderd one now just have to wait

i guess fi is still backed up, they said untill may 20th and on there site they say the btl's are still on back order. it seems like i been watin forever i guess only time can tell will i would get my sub just didn't think it would take this long!!!

did they extend the BTL's back order????.... i was excited to see that they would start makin em today

i think they did extend the back order on them i guess they don't got the magnets in yet. im trying to find out when is the next date that they will be off back order? everything is ready just watin on the sub!