mikey5472

mikey's OFFICIAL build log

^^^^ I will get some this weekend lol. I don't have internet access at my house so its kind of hard for me to get pics posted but where I'm doing the build I will get some.

Got 2 of the boxes cut. Starting to put them together now. Mine and the one for the 18" XCON. I have some pics and will post them up tomorrow. Also got the new tweeters put in but forgot to buy aux wire so no amp in yet. And still have to put the new mids in. Should get the boxes built by morning and finished tomorrow. Along with some pics.

Need some pics---but Mikey likes it!

Should be getting the subs today!!! Comparison pics and build pics tonight. Maybe even a video! Haha

I've seen a pic of the new enclosure and it looks like it's gonna do some serious damage! If ya need that Deka Mikey hit me up or Mike to pick it up. I can't wait to get demos from you and Chop :drink40:

Heard some funny shit today about your now old, enclosure...:ohnoes9: Post pics of that shit!

You like those AQs eh?

This thread is blasphemy .... No pics and already 3 pages? peepwall.gif

tongue.gif

This thread is blasphemy .... No pics and already 3 pages? peepwall.gif

tongue.gif

Agreed, with my short attention span, I just can't stand to read that much without a picture.suicide-santa.gif

Well I had a bunch of pics on my phone of both the enclosures I was building but I was trying to fix my mow old box and cracked the screen on my phone.

So no pics sadly but I'm building a new box. so I promise il have some pics lol. I liked the aq's for the short time that I got to listen to them. Even with all the bracing I had they just tore the box apart. So I guess il be starting a new box this week. I liked the size and tuning of the old box so il stick with that. But there will be a lot more bracing. Probably like 8 runs of 3/4 all thread vertically and Horizontaly.

Probably like 8 runs of 3/4 all thread vertically and Horizontaly.

I think it will be plenty! I hope!

Probably like 8 runs of 3/4 all thread vertically and Horizontaly.

I think it will be plenty! I hope!

Lol I'm hoping so!!

Damn Mikey, your luck sounds like mine!

^^^^^smiley whore!!! LMAO!!

"This will be a pic heavy build and video heavy.

Along with comparison pics with a 18 BL 18 XCON 15 Nightshade 10 ssd um I thinks that's it lol.

I will save it to a disk and load it on amother computer and get it one here later.

The only equipment I have thusfar is the comps and some wood. I guess I could post that up later tonight

I'll make sure I get some pics. =)

will probably be lots of pics coming soon!!! =)

^^^^ I will get some this weekend lol. I don't have internet access at my house so its kind of hard for me to get pics posted but where I'm doing the build I will get some.

I have some pics and will post them up tomorrow

Along with some pics.

Comparison pics and build pics tonight. Maybe even a video! "

and now a broken camera! ahh this thread is a tease... :turkey:

I hear you about the broken camera, mine took a shit on me also. Thank god my wife has one I have been using, until I dropped it yesterday in a friends driveway. Its a good thing he found it before anyones tire did. I look forward to the pics when you get them. I guess you jumped the gun, eh?hyper.gif

Yeah, where's the pictures, words mean shit to me.

:Jim: Mikey, find a camera!!! :takepix:

:captain: so the AQ drivers are legit?

If they fit your goals and budget then I dont see why they wouldnt be legit. Legit like how? :peepwall:

I don't have a very good imagination so I need pictures! :NeedPics:

:captain: so the AQ drivers are legit?

If they fit your goals and budget then I dont see why they wouldnt be legit. Legit like how? :peepwall:

DEM HOES IS 2 LEGIT 2 QUIT.

Yea the aq drivers bang. Surprised the shit out of me. I was not expecting the loudness. They seemed to have a real flat response. They hit low hit high just slammed every note... With authority haha. Me and chop are coming up with a new design that won't fall apart on me lol. Also I will build the box at his house so u know we will put some pics up. Lol.