CadillacMatt

I HATE San Antonio streets

we're not sure on which street the bolt sheared off, but we managed to make it home on 3 shocks no problem :D

Good Lord man! My air shocks are out in the back so I know how that must have felt lol

really didn't affect the ride or handling all that much, actually :blink:

then again, its a Suburban; you can drive this fucker off a cliff and it'll still run; hell it'll be begging to go back up on the cliff and do it again

DO IT AGAIN

DO IT AGAIN

DO IT AGAIN

DO IT AGAIN

DO IT AGAIN

My gf had a jeep in which after a year of owning they looked under it and both rear shocks were not hooked up to a lower bracket. Who knows how long it had been like that.

Dallas streets ain't no better

:werd_msword: , I hate our streets to the T.

South Arkansas's roads are notoriously sorry. Instead of patching holes and cracks, most of the time they put gravel over it for about 10 to 15 feet. It's so retarded when they do it on a curve. That's just asking for an accident. I can't drive to the local lake, the paved road has holes even after they dropped gravel over it. it's a miracle my oil pan is still intact. My buddy's talon busted his oil pan a few years ago driving in town, yeah our roads are that bad.

THAT'S ridiculous... almost better to not do it, epically on the curves? only bad roads around here are from logging trucks over the years. i just drive to the side of them, straddle the bad lines. :shrug: still annoying, but it looks like i have it good in comparison.

This winter was effing brutal on the MN roads.

Same here in South Dakota!

Memphis is the same way. Even if the roads are good you still gotta worry about people shooting at eachother for road rage. :suicide-santa:

Denton, Texas. The roads are terrible here.

yes, yes they are :P