Mark LaFountain

Ernie's 2 12" Demo Car Build | New PICS p4

IMG_2789.JPG

IMG_2790.JPG

Tomorrow, we will hook it back up to the 3kd and shoot a quick vid with some good daylight.

I wish I was Mark's neighbor hahahaha

Box turned out great! Good job guys!

now thats a well built box :P

Should be fun to hear in a few weeks

I wonder how well the rear latch for the window AND the rear hatch will hold up to that :P

Hey everyone... I finally am done with highschool so were getting this puppy rolling... I am overly impressed with the output of these bad boys. Maybe a vid in the next few days. By the way box was buit out of left over wood i had laying around or it would have looked alot cleaner..

On another note.. Im getting a new tranny today..

Hey everyone... I finally am done with highschool so were getting this puppy rolling...

trink40.giftrink40.gif

Hey everyone... I finally am done with highschool so were getting this puppy rolling... I am overly impressed with the output of these bad boys. Maybe a vid in the next few days. By the way box was buit out of left over wood i had laying around or it would have looked alot cleaner..

Cleaner my ass! That box looks great dude.

I wish I was Mark's neighbor hahahaha

:werd_msword:

cant wait for the video :D i want to see what these do to that car!

nice box.

I hope the Civic will handle that !peepwall.gif

What amp will you use ? And where will you mount the amps? There's no room left in the trunk !

Sweet! :popcorn:

nice box.

I hope the Civic will handle that !peepwall.gif

What amp will you use ? And where will you mount the amps? There's no room left in the trunk !

there is a ton of room under the box where the spare goes for the amp.

We are in the process of getting a bigger amp now, still unsure of what will ultimatly end up in there.

Box looks awesome! :)

Looks good ernie!! I wish i was closer to you guys, i would love to help out on these builds!!! Or give me a call and i will try and make it over if i can!! Well man talk to you later. And congrats and finishing school, you got your diploma right and are all done?!

here's a little vid of the car running on my amp, since I have no use for it at the moment...

Hahaha! The security guard footage was the best :woot:

Hahaha! The security guard footage was the best :woot:

yah, the security guy just lingered around while we were filming, but never said anything to us. strange.

Man I wish I was gonna be in town and could see this car in person, why'd my cousin have to graduate high school...this year :D

Heres and update... Ran the 3000d for a week and a half and never once smelled coils got a bit warm but did amazingly well. I love the output and they are really on beat take a tons of abuse. Played 10hrz to 120 sweep and they did not bottom out lol.

Next I want to try another design if possible with the box. I feel I am losing alot firing the ports up.. There has to be a way to make it work!! I also have a couple sealed boxes at the house thanks to a friend of our Corey..! might throw the icons in them for the hell of it!

:drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

I agree. Sub up and port up was not loud enough for me in my hatchback car.

I feel like I have more output with the xcon firing back, and I have a sealed box now!!!

But there are some unwanted rattles now!

Hey everyone time to update... Some new things are going on with my build some audio related some not. I was close to selling it when I bought another 4 door for a daily.

This week it is getting a rear disc brake conversion, I just had the bushings pressed in and it will also include a sway bar and lower control arms from a integera GSR!! woot as well as my new suspension I have laying around for months now. Skunk 2 ajustables with tockiko blus shocks.

I also have all new ball joints, and inner and outer tie rods that will be done later. I have also swapped the motor with a d16y8 and a new si trans with alot of new parts and bolt ons as well as changed my exhaust, and did the big 3.

Now audio

Still have my Icons!!

I have AA mids in the doors and kicker tweets. A second pair will be added later laying around with everything else I have lol.

I have a Audiopipe 3kd currently running at 1800rms killing the hell out of my front window!! maybe a vid for you guys!

New deck as well pioneer forgot what model.

Everything is going to come out and get rewired as well as add a 4 Channel!!

and finish deading.