gadgeteer123

noob entering spl competition.

Ahh okay I see it's three pieces now.

WTF is that Cactus Sounds...thing? A battery?

3 batteries... and they are held in place by a bungee cord!?!?!?! lol

and the car looks like a talon or eclipse. but idk...

Pretty sure it is. I think the wall may be ultra subs.

Edited by dvalue

there was also a ratchet strap holding the batteries in. I don't remember what car it was but it was a small 2-door.

congrats on your number STA. :drink40:

Def. not bad 1st time out of the gate ...

Edited by Cablguy184

ya i got a sheet of paper. There was a guy with 6-15" subs in a truck in my class I forgot what subs they where, but he had a incriminator audio amp. heres a pic of his

100_0403.jpg

And here is a pic of the loudest guy there. and this box is sealed. He did 159db.

100_0408.jpg

Hey thats cool thats an eclipse!!!

the guy with the truck with 6-15" subs he was playing some classic rock on it, and it felt like there was a fan going, the guy with 2 inch hair was doing a hair trick without trying. :) I'm gonna wait until I can get a new amp and alternator then i'll go again sometime. to much gas right now.

Good job with the comp. I am a noob at this as well and have been learning from your thread and all the input the old hats are putting in.

ya, I have been debating whether I should make a second box to go to a show with and see how the xcon works tuned to 41hz :) since thats what I peaked at. I hope the next show is bigger.

my box is tuned at 34, i wish we had more local shows around pa to go to that weren't like a million miles away. I just wanna jump in a lane and she how she pounces.

ya same here, now I know, I just wanna see everyones faces when a single 15 hits louder, thats why I wanna tune it to peak. Just in a cheap box. I was thinking of getting 1" mdf and making a box for spl. something cheap for me to use when I do go to a show. the shows are fun.