sefugi

95 Eclipse Father/Son Project

For all the members here that suggested contacting soundstream(you notice I did not capitalize) I sent them a link to this build here on SSA, also I sent a picture of the completed exterior of the car and a pic of the completed hatch area filled with multiple $'s of their products. Here is the responce I received from them:

"Awesome car! Tell ya what... Take some more high resolututon phots fo the car and we will put it on our website. Also include a list of sponsors and modifications to show off all the work you guys did for the project..."

Grizz Archer

Epsilon Electronics

Speaker Engineer

Product & Marketing Director

Team Manager

:WTFBubble: I have received more from Mark & Aaron here at SSA forum and I havn't spent a dime other than my supporter contribution.

Now, did I really think they would to do anything. :No: I do feel that I might have gotten a better responce, I didn't even get a thank you for using their products. Hell, why do we need our car on their website???? It's allready on 42 pages of the best Audio website on the net.

Mark & Aaron, Thanks for all the support given towards my son, myself, this project and all the members here on SSA forum!

For all the members here that suggested contacting soundstream(you notice I did not capitalize) I sent them a link to this build here on SSA, also I sent a picture of the completed exterior of the car and a pic of the completed hatch area filled with multiple $'s of their products. Here is the responce I received from them:

"Awesome car! Tell ya what... Take some more high resolututon phots fo the car and we will put it on our website. Also include a list of sponsors and modifications to show off all the work you guys did for the project..."

Grizz Archer

Epsilon Electronics

Speaker Engineer

Team Manager

:WTFBubble: I have received more from Mark & Aaron here at SSA forum and I havn't spent a dime other than my supporter contribution.

Now, did I really think they would to do anything. :No: I do feel that I might have gotten a better responce, I didn't even get a thank you for using their products. Hell, why do we need our car on their website???? It's allready on 42 pages of the best Audio website on the net.

Mark & Aaron, Thanks for all the support given towards my son, myself, this project and all the members here on SSA forum!

Thank you for that post. Are they saying they will sponsor you or showcase the car because of all the great work and that there are SoundStream amp in there?

Grizz Archer

Epsilon Electronics

Speaker Engineer

Team Manager

Thank you for that post. Are they saying they will sponsor you or showcase the car because of all the great work and that there are SoundStream amp in there?

What is posted is what they said. If they were goin to do something (sponsor or showcase) don't you think they would have hinted towards that as a possibility? I may send pics and info to see what they will do.

Grizz Archer

Epsilon Electronics

Speaker Engineer

Team Manager

Sounds like you had pre-conceived notions that where different than the response you got?

I would think you would enjoy the extra exposure?

Did you write anything to them? Or just sent the links and pics?

Grizz Archer

Epsilon Electronics

Speaker Engineer

Team Manager

What is posted is what they said. If they were goin to do something (sponsor or showcase) don't you think they would have hinted towards that as a possibility? I may send pics and info to see what they will do.

Shoot me an email at support @ soundsolutionsaudio.com if you want an SSA sticker (as a small thank you) as I think I have a few of the small blue and white ones left, since you have done such a major build and people on here have loved following it along.

Sounds like you had pre-conceived notions that where different than the response you got?

Yeah, I was thinking they might would be like " hey, wow!!" It's all good, I payed for products and I got them and they all work, that is what I wanted. Right?

Yes, I did give them an explanation of the project and a run down of what we did.

Yeah, I was thinking they might would be like " hey, wow!!" It's all good, I payed for products and I got them and they all work, that is what I wanted. Right?

Yes, I did give them an explanation of the project and a run down of what we did.

So "Awesome Car" isn't as good as "hey, wow!!?

So "Awesome Car" isn't as good as "hey, wow!!?

:lol2:

Amazing work put into the car from the start, just went through every page (took over two hours) time goes fast when its something you enjoy. Hope to continue seeing more :fing34:

Amazing work put into the car from the start, just went through every page (took over two hours) time goes fast when its something you enjoy. Hope to continue seeing more :fing34:

Thanks for the kind words!!! Hope to slow my son down to make some vids to post.

Welcome to SSA forum!!!! :gayhaaay1:

Thanks for the kind words!!! Hope to slow my son down to make some vids to post.

Welcome to SSA forum!!!! :gayhaaay1:

WE WANT VIDS, WE WANT VIDS, WE WANT VIDS !!!!!!

Totally bad ass!!!!!! Maybe time to work on ...a 48 F-1 pick-up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nice job guys!

Totally bad ass!!!!!! Maybe time to work on ...a 48 F-1 pick-up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nice job guys!

Wife will kill me if I start another project!! :suicide-santa: Let's do it!! :woot:

Wife will kill me if I start another project!! :suicide-santa: Let's do it!! :woot:

:peepwall:

This is one of the most epic builds on the forum.

And let's see some vids! :fing34:

Okay, head finally out of... well you know, seen all pics AWSOME! Love to help on any projects, catch you later.

Sefugi, I don't know where to even start.

I have looked at this build more than once when you were just getting started, my fault for not subscribing to it then. Wow, my head hurts from a big face palm. :suicide-santa:

There's just not enough time to see everything all the time. I see you have another log going on now and I assure you I'll be subscribed after this post.

I just read through all 43 pages, my time was not wasted.

Determination, dedication, persistence and love for your family and your hobbies/passions are the best words I can come up with at the moment after reading this thread.

I've taken on some big projects in my time, whether at work or at home, but none as big as this and done in a two car garage by a father and his son.

I must admit that this car is not my style, but that doesn't matter, you and your son built the car you wanted or he wanted and that is what matters most.

Congrats on a job extremely well done!! :woot:

Detail is the thing that sets most o.k. things from over the top things and your project is over the top, Sirs I commend you both. :thanx:

Whether you realize it or not this is the type of build that inspires us all to achieve greater things. :fing34:

You and your son have gone above and outside the norm. in this build, I can only imagine the amount if time you both have in wiring alone, outside of the paint work. It's very easy to kill days on wiring that nobody will ever see, except in a log like this.

I'm quite certain I can speak for all of us at SSA, Projects like this will inspire us all to achieve, desire and want to do better in all future endeavors.

Thank you and keep fueling the passion!!

We thank you for all the kind words. I have always tried to excel in doing things the best of my ability and through this project I was hoping to embed a mental note in my son that anything you do you can do well if you take the time and have the patience to complete the goal. It has always pained me to see some great equipment installed hap-hazardly when a small portion of time could make it look great.

I enjoy doing projects and love the challenges that they present, it gives a great feeling when you can sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

I have enjoyed the opportunity to share this build with the members here at SSA, and especially with my son, and if it has "inspired others to acheive, desire and want to to better in all future endeavors" then I am ever thankfull.

This is one of the most epic builds on the forum.

And let's see some vids! :fing34:

:thanx:

It is a fail on my part not to slow my son down to get some vids up for the completion of this build.

jeez its getting a little sappy in here with all this pining over sefugi, just kiding as his 2nd project it really is remarkable his visions are over the top and his execution is super clean!! Hes got the talent to turn out show cars, and in my case truck, from tuner to tire friar, sefugi has got my vote , Great builder, great mentor, and super friend!!!! keep up the good work!,

Edited by getbent

Amazing build..

My dad got me started in this area :)

Thumbs up for worlds coolest dad.

Amazing build..

My dad got me started in this area :)

Thumbs up for worlds coolest dad.

:thanx: and :thanx: again!!! Us Dads can be cool guys sometimes...

any ripper vids? on closed courses, of course. :smileyR: