Sign in to follow this  
drapedupDTS

sundown products availible on woofersetc.com????

I don't think that's legal.

looks pretty legit same prices on SSA

looks pretty legit same prices on SSA

I swear I remember him saying his stuff would never be on a site like that.

I think those are just retail prices.

Hmmmm. Still would buy from SSA

Hmmmm. Still would buy from SSA

X246182457732146.356545

Hmm, I like how they say they have the 2500's in stock.

Sundown isn't selling out but maybe expanding and growing ever great company starts small then they go big time it is called making money. Sure some company hit it big then ride the fame wave while quality declines but Jacob doesn't sound like a guy to start something and not see it though he isn't a sell out but then again money makes people crazy LOL since the love of money is the root of all evil LOL

And if Jacob is expanding his market I say go for it all the power to him it is company after all and he isn't a dummy. And he knows what he is doing

no women are the root of all evil, just need money to have one.

as long as Jacob keeps up the amazing customer service and the even better products he can rape and murder the heads of best buy ans sell his equipment out of best buy, but then it will be main stream and we will haft to support the next under ground company.

Yep, they are a dealer now. That doesn't change anything about what we do or how our products perform.

They will be following MAP pricing like everyone else - this was made very clear. Folks that were going to buy from SSA, dB-R, Tech12Volt, Subtilis, or Powermax still are going to do so - but now there is another option.

They have had numerous calls about our products so they tracked me down to ask me if they could carry our products - previously they had steered customers into other products that they did carry since they did not have Sundown Audio. Now they do - so more people can enjoy the product line.

This just went through yesterday officially -- so it's not a re-post.

They will be handling a close-out on the SAZ-1000Ds for me -- they should be picking up all the remaining 1000D stock shortly.

Another flea market company? :suicide-santa::ohnoes9::ehh::orly3::No:

I think some people will be surprised to see the brand. ;)

Nice move !

It means that Sundown is growing. That's good news for everybody!!

congratulations !!!

:fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

Congrats Jacob!!! You are starting to be known by the mainstream.:fing34:

I hate it when people consider this "selling out", simply ignorant.

Congratulations Jacob, glad to see sundown audio starting to get some more attention that it rightfully deserves!

I hate it when people consider this "selling out", simply ignorant.

Congratulations Jacob, glad to see sundown audio starting to get some more attention that it rightfully deserves!

I agree. Selling out is making trash gear. The gear is still high quality, but suddenly it is gaining exposure. I say props to Jacob for making a big move. This will make his product much move visible and accessible. It is simply good business.

Congrats Jacob! Nice to see a good dude with good products making it. I hope that good things come from this for you.

sarcasm doesn't come off well in text.

like i said as long as the company stays like it is, as far as how the products are made, the customer service stays top notch, and i still get that warm fuzzy feeling feeling i am happy.

This just went through yesterday officially -- so it's not a re-post.

They will be handling a close-out on the SAZ-1000Ds for me -- they should be picking up all the remaining 1000D stock shortly.

whats going to replace this amp? the 1000D was a nice low profile (cute little guy.) amp, is the 1200d's taking its place?

i see the amps....will they be carrying the subs also?

x2

selling out would be if jacob moved all operations to china, used the cheapest parts imaginable, got a call center set up in india for customer support, and used all the cheapest parts to make the largest profit...

That doesnt sound like jacob to me

Good business move, hope you can keep up with demand, im sure some guys on the forums wouldn't mind working for you

Sign in to follow this