gangstar29

SSD or BTL

yoo!! somebody help me out.. alright im about to get a car soon and idk whether an SUV or sedan so i was wondering wut will bump harder.. 2 12inch btls???or 2 15inch ssds?...how many watts can i go with the btls and how many can i get with the ssds?..

They are polar opposite subs...

Look at the information on the website, RMS and technical data is gone over very clearly there.

It's not even a fair comparison maybe 2 SSD's and 1 Btl

So hey guys! i was looking at a car and i was wondering what would be better, i was thinking either Ferarri or a dump truck. Any advice would be awesome! thanks

yoo!! somebody help me out.. alright im about to get a car soon and idk whether an SUV or sedan so i was wondering wut will bump harder.. 2 12inch btls???or 2 15inch ssds?...how many watts can i go with the btls and how many can i get with the ssds?..

Did you look on their site at all? Use the search button and read some info on the drivers. It's too easy not to do, epically when you're spending this amount of money. Do you take other people's (strangers') advice on everything you buy?

You jumped from Firecrackers to M80's there son

I's say from a firecracker to a 5 kiloton thermonuclear warhead :peepwall:

just get the btl's lol

so much fail in this thread :suicide-santa:

What till you get your car to go about this process, just my .02

lol someone's pissed at the replies.

:peepwall: O, please don't neg rep me. :ohnoes9:

Mybad didn't mean that..but uhh gee? Wut part of NOOB didn't u get?damm i'm just tryna figure things out ? But ya Ama get 2 18"ssd... P.s i do know some things bout audio but not alot? And ama power my subs with an amp?! It makes comen sence?(to **** other foo) I got a 2000 watt hifonics and yes I kno people can fuck up der sub if dey ain't installing it right and I got 8 RE speakers 6.5s ...I'm not such a noob I kno wut I'm doin... 90% of da times lol

Derka durr!

I'm running two fully loaded SSD's on an audioque 2200d and they love it .. I need another battery though.

dem btls r da shet sun if u putz **** 2000watt hifoniks on der **** shiz iz gunna bump like no other! it just makes comen sence. for realz bruh, nikkas will hear yor shiz 2 blocks away

HEAR ME B4 U SEE ME I GOTZ KING KONG IN DA TRUNK

I'm pretty sure my IQ dropped 10 points just typing that. :suicide-santa:

I bet his mom slaps his face everytime he talks like that, lol.

Fuck u faggs

haha it's funny how u guys take da time to tlk bout it while I'm fuckin ur mom makin u a new lik brother hahahahahaha

Mybad didn't mean that..but uhh gee? Wut part of NOOB didn't u get?damm i'm just tryna figure things out ? But ya Ama get 2 18"ssd... P.s i do know some things bout audio but not alot? And ama power my subs with an amp?! It makes comen sence?(to **** other foo) I got a 2000 watt hifonics and yes I kno people can fuck up der sub if dey ain't installing it right and I got 8 RE speakers 6.5s ...I'm not such a noob I kno wut I'm doin... 90% of da times lol

OK i have been gone for a while....but I was just pokin around for ole times sake on here and saw this^^^^^is this a joke or are you serious??? IF this is a serious thread/question you need to use proper grammar and treat these guys with respect. You could learn ALOT from the great minds on this site.