bassndad

hey fellow bass enthusiasts

Hey all. New guy to the forum but not to stereos. I fell in love with bass when I was 12 and built my first system in my sisters car at 14. Built multiple stereos for multiple reasons and now I'm at it again soon starting my astro build. The final outcome plan is still in the air as we all know when starting these rhings they usually go on with more and more being added. Fell in love with ascendant audio a few years back when I met a guy who had 6 15 inch havocs in a truck. Well I contacted him about ordering some 18 inch havocs (4) and ill be ordering one thing at a time for the slow build considering I'm a family guy with kids and that comes first but as I get work done ill be posting the updates. Need to know more Jus message.

Hey all. New guy to the forum but not to stereos. I fell in love with bass when I was 12 and built my first system in my sisters car at 14. Built multiple stereos for multiple reasons and now I'm at it again soon starting my astro build. The final outcome plan is still in the air as we all know when starting these rhings they usually go on with more and more being added. Fell in love with ascendant audio a few years back when I met a guy who had 6 15 inch havocs in a truck. Well I contacted him about ordering some 18 inch havocs (4) and ill be ordering one thing at a time for the slow build considering I'm a family guy with kids and that comes first but as I get work done ill be posting the updates. Need to know more Jus message.

Sounds great, looking forward to seeing your build log! :fing34:

welcome to the forum! :drink40:

:wavey5: and welcome

Welcome

Thanks everyone. Yeah ill start a log when I get the astro.

Welcome!! :wavey5: Looking forward to your build!

:WELCOME:

Sounds like fun! My son turned 16 in May. He scrounged around in our garage, and has his first setup underway. He found an older Rockford p300.1 and an old Audiobahn AW1200x. When he picks up a car, we'll install everything together. Have fun!

Edited by magicguyken

Wow bassndad, you're starting to get around. Seen you over on the astro forum. Can't wait for your build to get started.