sundownz

Sundown SA-15 Pre-Order

Sweet that will move some serious air!

That's the plan! Been wanting some SUNDOWN since I joined the forum, that site is were I found this forum.

You made a wise choice in getting Sundown! I love the stuff!

how long will this preorder go through for that price? also jacob do you know the effeciency of the sub and would a 8 cube box be too big for a pair? thanks

i listen to mostly rock/metal, always been told to tune low(28-32) for this music.. would the 15 sound good tuned this low?

will be ordering a pair when i get paid this week,lutz. anyone know if these are reconeable?

will be ordering a pair when i get paid this week,lutz. anyone know if these are reconeable?

Yes, I stock parts for all of our woofers including these.

few questions hear.

will this sub handle 2 ohms on a saz-3k daily? will it be happy in a 3.8^3ft box or do i need to go smaller? any way i could get you

to add a bit more power handling? how much are recone kits?

We don't assemble them in house so there is no way to make changes on a new sub.

I do not advertise higher than rated RMS ratings -- but you can get an idea on what they will do on user reviews of the SA line.

3.8 cubes is on the large side... especially if you are trying to run over 2x rated power.

michael, you have sent $360.00 USD to Sundown Audio. woot! will you give us a tracking number when these are sent. i'm getting 2 of these and hopefully will produce higher numbers than my 2 brutus squares i just got rid of.

Just sent my money for 2 D4s cant wait, two sa-15s and the new 1500 v.2 hell yeah its going to be the best christmas ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake have you had a chance to get overall displacement of the new SA-15?

If this is anything like its little brother the ever popular SA12 I would suggest anyone in the market for bass in general get this!! I would love to see an 18 to complete this whole line from 8-18, but I dont see jacob doing that.....or :peepwall:

these still shipping out the end of this month? please say yes.

these still shipping out the end of this month? please say yes.

If there are no unusual shipping delays -- they are leaving my factory in 2 days.

If you would put it in a 2.5cube feet box for the 15 would that make it more peaky and produce more spl if you threw more power at it?

If you would put it in a 2.5cube feet box for the 15 would that make it more peaky and produce more spl if you threw more power at it?

Really depends on how you tune the enclosure. Vehicle will also make a difference.

So for 2 I just need to send $360 total right? Should I click on purchase or personal? Gift, payment owed, goods or what.? Sorry, just new to paypal, this is my first paypal transaction.

So for 2 I just need to send $360 total right? Should I click on purchase or personal? Gift, payment owed, goods or what.? Sorry, just new to paypal, this is my first paypal transaction.

Yes.

Just regular goods purchase.

Jake have you had a chance to get overall displacement of the new SA-15?

It's about the same as other mid-level 15s @ ~0.19 cubes.

Payment sent for 2 D4s. Thanks for offering the pre-sale.