Aaron Clinton

SSA Forum is 8 years old & SSA Inc. is 4 years old today.

The website is 8 years old, the company is 4. :)

Congrats guys! Great forum and Great Products :werd_msword:

congrats

what was the first item you guys sold?

The original Icon. It was 900 rms and had a light blue dust cap print:

gallery_3_2_51983.jpg

And as one of the first 10 purchasers I hereby announce that the iCON was byfar one of the best subs I have ever owned.

Three cheers for SSA!!!!

Congrats to Mark and Aaron. Without the two of you I would not of stayed as into car audio as I have over the years.

J

I remember when those came out .... The classic blue lettering!

:drink40:

OG Blue dustcaps FTW

congrats

sorta like the one that other guy was selling not that long ago, so i heard theres going to be a 600 watt driver any news?

And as one of the first 10 purchasers I hereby announce that the iCON was byfar one of the best subs I have ever owned.

Three cheers for SSA!!!!

Congrats to Mark and Aaron. Without the two of you I would not of stayed as into car audio as I have over the years.

J

I've only just recently taken some steps into car audio but I've learned fast enough that SSA is by far the best forum out there, doesn't have all this BS crap a lot of others do. I thank Mark and Aaron for making some exceptional speakers and for making an awesome community.

congrats

sorta like the one that other guy was selling not that long ago, so i heard theres going to be a 600 watt driver any news?

We made some changes to the initial design. There is an adjustment in coil and top plate. Once the build house is finished with the new prototype, we will test it out and move forward or adjust the design again. The process is fairly simple, Mark does the heavy abuse testing and I do the critical testing.

congrats

We made some changes to the initial design. There is an adjustment in coil and top plate. Once the build house is finished with the new prototype, we will test it out and move forward or adjust the design again. The process is fairly simple, Mark does the heavy abuse testing and I do the critical testing.

Speaking of which, i've been doing some daily abuse testing on a few of the new ICONs. 4k daily and they are still going strong :)

this topic is aalittle old... But i was wondering how many subs you have sold since you have been selling them ? i bet a big pile .. :dancing:

this topic is aalittle old... But i was wondering how many subs you have sold since you have been selling them ? i bet a big pile .. :dancing:

A lot less then you might think. The Xcon really just got started rolling recently, and the Dcon is just starting to get noticed for being one of the top offerings period in it's respective segment.