Sign in to follow this  
flakko

Welcome to the official USAmps Message Board

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Hey everybody! First off i wanna say thanks to Aaron and all of the SSA krew for having a USAMPS message board up in here!

Well any questions you have about our products or the company itself, i will try my best to answer them. Remeber we are here for YOU. Also feel free to post reviews of our products NEW AND OLD!

you can contact them by callin them toll free: 877 267 9360

or emailing: sales@usamps.com

support@usamps.com

Again thanks for havin us here!

Reminder:

To those of you who are looking into buying an amp from us.

The Xterminator line is the Cheapest, our entry line for those of you on a budget, but even for a budget amp, these things are amazing.

The Merlin Line is the mid-line amp those of you who want a little more

The AX line is for the HARDCORE competitors, as well as the people that have the money to afford them. There is a reason why the AX line is so expensive. BECAUSE they are so well made and handcrafted to create the best sound reproduction possible. These amps are NOT for everybody.

Thanks for reading...

Jeremy

ROCKON! :rockwoot::rockwoot:

very happy to have US AMPS, yet another great company on board

oh yeah baby its on now

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your amps, but I have never bought one... if I cared more about Car audio.. lol

This is awesome. I'm don't need an amp but i'll be the first to say it...*group buy*???

OH CRAP!! thats something else i forgot!

I would find out if there is a certain amplifer that a large amount of people are interested in, or a certain line people want to order, it might take a little to get going, but it usually works out well

"you can dance if you wantto you can leave your friends behind, because your friends can dance and if they dont dance then they're no friends of mine"

inside joke

anyway, good deal. USamps needs to move back to gainsville.

"you can dance if you wantto you can leave your friends behind, because your friends can dance and if they dont dance then they're no friends of mine"

inside joke

anyway, good deal. USamps needs to move back to gainsville.

nah its cool, i like them here :P

this is great. i've owned all us amps for a while now. had a tu 600, 600x 2000x 2000 and i have one of the 3way crossovers :woot:

welcome nate,

Hi Jeremy,

I've owned US amps for over 10 years(1994)... My first amp was the original 44" US-200HC...

I bought it from Dr. Crankenstein... oops, did i date myself...

I competed at Daytona Spring Break with two US-2000's

I held the AZ state 0-150 watt power class spl record

with a single VLX-25 Pushing 6-15's

I Still own Two VLX-400's and a VLX-25.

I met Jack and Dirk personally once -many moons ago

...and confessed my US amps addiction...

LONG LIVE US AMPS!!!

-------------------------------

Hey everybody! First off i wanna say thanks to Aaron and all of the SSA krew for having a USAMPS message board up in here!

Well any questions you have about our products or the company itself, i will try my best to answer them.  Remeber we are here for YOU.  Also feel free to post reviews of our products NEW AND OLD!

you can contact them by callin them toll free: 877 267 9360

or emailing: sales@usamps.com

support@usamps.com

Again thanks for havin us here!

Reminder:

To those of you who are looking into buying an amp from us.

The Xterminator line is the Cheapest, our entry line for those of you on a budget, but even for a budget amp, these things are amazing.

The Merlin Line is the mid-line amp those of you who want a little more

The AX line is for the HARDCORE competitors, as well as the people that have the money to afford them. There is a reason why the AX line is so expensive. BECAUSE they are so well made and handcrafted to create the best sound reproduction possible. These amps are NOT for everybody.

Thanks for reading...

Jeremy

ROCKON!  :rockwoot:  :rockwoot:

Hi Jeremy,

I've owned US amps for over 10 years(1994)... My first amp was the original 44" US-200HC...

I bought it from Dr. Crankenstein... oops, did i date myself...

I competed at Daytona Spring Break with two US-2000's

I held the AZ state 0-150 watt power class spl record

with a single VLX-25 Pushing 6-15's

I Still own Two VLX-400's and a VLX-25.

I met Jack and Dirk personally once -many moons ago

...and confessed my US amps addiction...

LONG LIVE US AMPS!!!

and live long they will ;)

wow i wanna see those amps you got lol btw the factory moved over here in southern california and dirk is still with them :)

LOL Kam....i JUST sold my Dr Crank 18's a while back and i still have a m-80 laying around somewhere.

.....and yea, your old. ;)

.....but you aint the only one.

Kam...., Rene.... I know Jan Rybar, in Canada, who ownes the DR. Crank...trademark and whom started the brand.

How about Cricket 6x9? Glad to say they were way before my time.

No Sir, dont remember the crickets.

I have tried to contact Jan a couple times in the past about specs, and a with a question about their affiliation with Dr Crankenstein A/V in Beford Indiana (who went under) to no avail.

I last spoke with Jan about 1 year ago, I heard he spends all his time in Whistler mountain now. I will see if can find his last e-mail address.

i just bought a ax3000de, and i hooked it up to my mx12 sub, I got it wired at one ohm, and it sure is barely moving the sub,what could it be wrong with the amp. Oh yeah, I did hook up my kicker sx 1250 amp, and it right alway made the sub pound.Help me out here flako.

Hola from Colombia.

I`m very happy with Us Amps and RE audio, now have good score in Iasca advance 1, i`ve tu 15"MT with 4 AX3200DE...162.8db certified, but i want more dbs!!! i need help with some tips...i know my english is terrible!!!

Hola from Colombia.

I`m very happy with Us Amps and RE audio, now have good score in Iasca advance 1, i`ve tu 15"MT with 4 AX3200DE...162.8db certified, but i want more dbs!!! i need help with some tips...i know my english is terrible!!!

Holy cow good score with 1 sub lol anyways if you have any questions about maximizing your sccore, hit up this section:

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...hp?showforum=28