markak134

where do you hook up the volt meter to

i didnt buy this yet so i dont know the directions but what do u hook it up to and power source like the ciggarete lighter or does it have to run off your amp battery or hu

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360233695794&rvr_id=144091411136&crlp=1_263602_263622&UA=%3F*F%3F&GUID=3be80c1e12b0a0e202b58835ff34951c&itemid=360233695794%24&ff4=263602_263622

hook it up at youre amp that will show you the voltage the amp is geting

or the battery if you want to know what your batteries are doin' :D i, personally have mine hooked up to my amp.

hook it up at youre amp that will show you the voltage the amp is geting

or the battery if you want to know what your batteries are doin' :D i, personally have mine hooked up to my amp.

second that. Just connect the blue wire (remote) to your decks remote wire. And then you will have to run preferably 18ga back to the amp. One for the power (red) and ground (black)...After take a DMM and monitor the voltage coming out of the amp. Then take the top faceplate of the Stinger volt meter and turn till the voltages are the same

You shouldn't need one.

:peepwall:

i dont really need one i just think it would look cool and if someone is in my car and they ask what is that ill be like thats my sound systems voltage then ill feel cool

i dont really need one i just think it would look cool and if someone is in my car and they ask what is that ill be like thats my sound systems voltage then ill feel cool

:Doh:

I'm digging the honesty :P

very funny too! good luck with getting everything hooked up

I'm digging the honesty :P

very funny too! good luck with getting everything hooked up

:fing34:

I had to quote that as well.... lolz... Honesty = Best

thats kinda cool the clock in my truck is broke and looks like it fit in that spot perfect

Do it. Do it !!!

Mine is a little thing I plug in the cig lighter input. It may not be so accurate, but I use it !