matty11127

Amp

how much are you wanting to spend? what are you going to have as far as electrical to back up your amps?

Whatever you can get the cheapest that has an adjustable subsonic filter..

I have a budget of $15,000 so I can get some pretty good amps. I have 2 alternators and 4 XS power D3100 batteries ready to hook up to whatever amps I get for the 4 subs.

Basically the 15k budget is for amps, custom box, and wiring, I already have everything else. So what I'm saying is 15k is what I have left for amps, box, and wiring.

if it was me, 4 sundown Saz-3500d. You can basically buy whatever you want for that much money... what vehicle do you have in which you can do a box big enough for 4 eighteens and not a wall?

Ok budget friendly for the amps!

What voice coil versions did you buy?

Sundown, SounDigital, Stetsom, MTX Elite, MMATS, AudioQue, Crescendo to name a few.

2 Sundown 4500D's strapped would be nasty loud!

Okay great. I appreciate all the help. Now a couple more questions. I have 2 generators already, would I need more or is that enough? Will these speakers with the 2 sundown 4500D amp shatter windows? Do I need flexible windows? And lastly how many XS power D3100 batteries would I need for, 4 BTL 18' sub with the 2 Sundown 4500D. Thanks guys!

2 Sundown 4500D's strapped would be nasty loud!

X2 and don't forget to make a build log!!

Hit up Nathan on the forum and ask him! He will get you all set up!

2 alts should be ok for starters!

Sundown, SounDigital, Stetsom, MTX Elite, MMATS, AudioQue, Crescendo to name a few.

Doesn't crescendo only have their components and their 100.4 amp left? Going out of business or something? I didn't think their 3k was still available, unless you find some used.

correct me if i am wrong.

Naw the 3k is being redesigned so it has been pushed back to be released sometime later this month as of now.

Naw the 3k is being redesigned so it has been pushed back to be released sometime later this month as of now.

Ahh, alright. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

4x Audioque 3500.1s... run each sub at 1 ohm on each amp. $15k budget for just amps wowww, 16,000 watts for only $3,000 in amps seems pretty good to me.

2 AQ20k under $3k. :) 5k per sub. But I really would rethink this if you are not knowledgeable about car audio. This is a lot of power and work.

I say Aq 3500 love my aq 2200 definetly buying another one in the future!!! Two aq 3500 and your wanging supa hard on a good electrical cough, cough :)

The aq 3500 is more compariable to a saz-3000d I,d do a a simple two 4500's