Kyle1141

Btl update

Yeah damn an real marble!? That's legit! And yeah I sold my 3 13 w7s 3 1000/1 to get some 2 15 n2 and it just seems like it's taking forever man I really hope they ship it out by today

hey im trying to sell a jl 12 w7 in the red and grey H.O. box with the jl 1000/1 amp ,everything for like 600 if you know anyone was a great start up system,moved on the bigger and better toys :morepower1:

Eh, mine didn't get shipped out yet :huh: I'm sure they will be the end of this upcoming week though!

They will all magically appear under everyones christmas trees on the morning of December 25th :peepwall:

I got confirmation from FI that these should all be shipped out by the coming up Tuesday. They had countless molding issues, and that was the cause of the delay.

I've been riding around for the past few weeks with a empty 20 ft ^3 box in the back of my truck with only door speakers to listen to. :suicide-santa:

I sold my sub last nught. I'm waiting for an invoice to pay to get in the btl waiting line !

I think I will not get my 12" this month. Money is burning my pocket !!!

Cyann wait no more !!! Lol

Hopefully I can enjoy my door speakers, and they are GREAT, I love them more and more !

I sold my sub last night. I'm waiting for an invoice to pay to get in the btl waiting line !

I think I will not get my 12" this month. Money is burning my pocket !!!

Cyann wait no more !!! Lol

Hopefully I can enjoy my door speakers, and they are GREAT, I love them more and more !

I got confirmation from FI that these should all be shipped out by the coming up Tuesday. They had countless molding issues, and that was the cause of the delay.

I've been riding around for the past few weeks with a empty 20 ft ^3 box in the back of my truck with only door speakers to listen to. :suicide-santa:

Same here lol... I actually had no speakers for two weeks while I built an amp rack... took my time plus its cold for fiberglass work... now its all done I wish I still had a Q15 laying around to fill up that empty hole

Still I can wait for that N2, it'll be totally worth it :) I loved my gen 2

Ive been riding without anything for about 3 weeks it's been killing me I'm tempted to buy a temp set up of they don't ship by tuesday

ive been toying with the idea of making a ring adaptor to fit two 12s isobaric in the 15 hole lol... I can't get that box out as I built it in the trunk, then glassed it in from the trunk. maybe ill put a sealed box in my backseat for now lol

ive been toying with the idea of making a ring adaptor to fit two 12s isobaric in the 15 hole lol... I can't get that box out as I built it in the trunk, then glassed it in from the trunk. maybe ill put a sealed box in my backseat for now lol

pics of install buddy???? It sounds awesome.. (new thread)

Can we get another update... because FI is going to start giving me grey hairs pretty soon. :suicide-santa:

Are we still on for shipment by tomorrow if I ordered like ~3 weeks ago?

I ordered a month ago... And does anyone know if you actually have to be home to get te sub or do they leave it at your door

Scott gave I'd assume most of everyone a call insuring you that your subs will be shipped out Thursday. He told me personally that they won't require a signature to be delivered since it gives more people problems than it's worth. If you want a signature required delivery, I'd ask him tomorrow before he gets it shipped out and I'm sure he'll take care of you.

Scott gave I'd assume most of everyone a call insuring you that your subs will be shipped out Thursday. He told me personally that they won't require a signature to be delivered since it gives more people problems than it's worth. If you want a signature required delivery, I'd ask him tomorrow before he gets it shipped out and I'm sure he'll take care of you.

i also talked to scott around 8pm today (monday) i was very suprised how nice he was over the phone. never tried to rush me off or anytying and explained to me that the steel they ordered in from a local dealer sent everything to big so they had to machine down every single one of them which took 1-2 hrs each, also 2 of the cncs were down and they other they are having trouble with so it was alot of things that caused the delay, i would much rather they take their time to make quality products like they always do, most peoples orders will be shipped out on thursday i was assured my 2 btl N2's 15's will be heading out on monday, :woot: everyone that has placed orders, he should be calling you before they go out, i cant explain how much that means to me that the owner takes time out of his day to reassure all of us and let us know that the wait is almost over!! i will be doing business with F.I. for many years to come!! will be posting unboxing pics and build videos soon (Matt Hubbard)

So it's been delayed again to Thursday? And also scott will call you is that a forsure before she ships out your sub?

I can't even place an order on the site, because I am from a foreign country.

I think I will change my choice, maybe for a Mayhem, or ...who knows !

:sleepwerd4:

relax.

Alain, I have your email. I simply have not replied to it yet because I am trying to figure out if we can get it to you before then or not.

I will let you know as soon as I know.

Problems happen, that's life. Relax, you are all in good hands.

cool !

I just wanted to be in the waiting line ! lol:dancing:

I did not want to let all the US customers buy all the subs before me !

when you're ok with the total costs, let me know so I can send the money.

:thanx::fing34:

They'll keep making the subs, there isnt a limited quantity.... No matter at what time you order you'll be placed in line.

They'll keep making the subs, there isnt a limited quantity.... No matter at what time you order you'll be placed in line.

Of course, I know the quantity is not limited !!! the problem is (was) that I can't order on the Fi site, so the US customer could be in the line, but not me !

But I am confident now !