matthubb123

Is this a FI sponsored rock climber??

was watching tv ton and seen this, just wondering if they were actually sponsored by FI? wife and husband team, she drives, he yells a lot and tells her where to drive lol

394378915.jpg

Yep that's my neighbor in vegas...we don't do any more sponsoring with her because I got her hooked up with Kicker. I've spent a LOT of time helping her and her husband on that rig, I still hold them responsible for getting me into crawling and off roading.

She's driving a monster truck now too!

www.johnson4x4.com

Yep that's my neighbor in vegas...we don't do any more sponsoring with her because I got her hooked up with Kicker. I've spent a LOT of time helping her and her husband on that rig, I still hold them responsible for getting me into crawling and off roading.

She's driving a monster truck now too!

www.johnson4x4.com

Nice!! thanks Nick, I just put in my order for my last 2 15" N2's this morning!!! along with my 5th XS power 14v, just wondering how many people does FI sponsor that compete in MECA if any at all. Thanks

Don't do any sponsoring...everybody that has the product purchased it the exact same way!

Do you have a rig Nick? Rock crawling and audio are my two addictions. You guys think car audio is hard on your wallet? You have to pay to play as they say.

Here is my junk. All pics are before new tires.

37" pitbull rockers, full size D44's, 4.56's,full case Detroit out back, locktight up front, Superior Evo chromolly shafts all the way around, Warn premium lockouts, rough country 4" x series lift, Savvy full corners and rockers, and tons of other things. It gets the job done but as with car audio, it is never finished. Lol

567c8c78.jpg

DSC02949.jpg

DSC02954.jpg

nice... looks mighty fun..

Do you have a rig Nick? Rock crawling and audio are my two addictions. You guys think car audio is hard on your wallet? You have to pay to play as they say.

37" pitbull rockers, full size D44's, 4.56's,full case Detroit out back, locktight up front, Superior Evo chromolly shafts all the way around, Warn premium lockouts, rough country 4" x series lift, Savvy full corners and rockers, and tons of other things. It gets the job done but as with car audio, it is never finished. Lol

Yep I've got an XJ on 35's with no lift :)

Going to do a full width swap...arb lockers, probably 4.88's or 5.13's, exo cage...4 link rear on fox 2.0's, long arms on the front..

We like to play in the dirt :)

I like mud myself. :)

That's cause you're a redneck. :P

Going to do a full width swap...arb lockers, probably 4.88's or 5.13's, exo cage...4 link rear on fox 2.0's, long arms on the front..

Get the radius arms from the donor if you want to save some time. And if the donor is what I think it is :P

Colby, why didn't you go for a bigger rear axle ?

I despise it's guts :lol:

Time for me to look for trails with less mud and more rocks.

Counting stefanhinote, that makes 4 of us on here with Jeeps :grouphug:

567c8c78.jpg

Having a problem deciding which way to go???? :suicide-santa:

I put your problem in bold for ya too... :WELCOME:

Make that 6. I have a ZJ on 35s with long arms :)

44s arent a bad way to go considering the R/P isnt too weak and you can stuff 60 axles in them. Jason Bunch (Tri County Gear) has done well over the years with 44s (and 60 guts) and even HP30s up front (with 44 guts) . Cant remember him blowing out R/P in comps. I have Rockwells (3 of them from the factory) under my other dirt rig ;)

Not a fan of mud unless its in the way of getting to where we want to go. Otherwise I avoid it. With plenty of redrock in my "back yard" I have no reason to search for mud.

Scott, you know you got to show pictures.

Of the ZJ and "other rig".

On topic. My dad has a 81 CJ7. 4inch suspension, 3inch body, 38x14.5. 500hp AMC 360. Rear locker, front TruTrax(spelling), and 4.56 gears. Its his baby, that everything I drive it something breaks and he wants to kill me. I want to upgrade axles and do a coilover long arm conversion, along with some other things. But that's down the road.

How do you have 35' on a XJ without a lift?

I'm not afraid to cut.

77175_671866307683_31207891_37531260_6001477_n.jpg

It's getting cut more soon as well :)

I'm not afraid to cut.

77175_671866307683_31207891_37531260_6001477_n.jpg

It's getting cut more soon as well :)

That is a good looking rig....

Here is my money pit;

AMC 360 with a performer intake and 4 bbl carb.

Swapped in 1 tons and spooled front and back (d60 front 14 bolt ff rear 4.88's)

it now has hydro assist

it's on 38s

I've invested too much into this thing, but it is unstoppable

I have a high angle driveline front shaft because this is ~14 inches of lift

Copy%20%282%29%20of%20IMAG0279.jpg

IMAG0274.jpg

IMAG0272.jpg

Edited by holley2346