BaMF101

Blazer 4 door (2) 18s Fi Qs

Alrightyyy finally got a video going here.

Edited by BaMF101

:peepwall: I see that $HIT! Im doing my REBUILD here soon! im straight gutting the JIMMY again and adding the second 18 ZCON in that boy. I want to see numbers of this setup! Sexy build log my man! LOVE THE WOOD!

nice!!!

now it is time to give that blazer a bath lol!

:peepwall: I see that $HIT! Im doing my REBUILD here soon! im straight gutting the JIMMY again and adding the second 18 ZCON in that boy. I want to see numbers of this setup! Sexy build log my man! LOVE THE WOOD!

Good! You gotta build the box to perfection though, otherwise it wont work haha :) So far the box fits perfect like a glove.

nice!!!

now it is time to give that blazer a bath lol!

Yes, I knowwww :( but I have to wait for all the snow to melt like its doing now (45 degrees today WOO!), and 55 tomorrow!.. I havent washed it since about November so I think it is due, before the salt eats my car away. :S

18 cubes with 220sq of port area tuned to 34hz...its being built inside the truck! Stetsom 5k2d at 2 ohms pushing around 6800rms! with a d3400 under the hood and 2 d3100 in the back. Its going to be SEX! I took out all panels and SHIZZZON designed the box for me so its going to be NASTY!!!!!!!!

18 cubes with 220sq of port area tuned to 34hz...its being built inside the truck! Stetsom 5k2d at 2 ohms pushing around 6800rms! with a d3400 under the hood and 2 d3100 in the back. Its going to be SEX! I took out all panels and SHIZZZON designed the box for me so its going to be NASTY!!!!!!!!

Holy. Im guessing this a 4dr too? or a 2 door? Make sure theres lots of deadener! I need to buy some, and get my roof supports strengthened because they rattle the piss out of them. Ill do that when I get my door pods installed, and finish deadening all the doors (I only got the front 2 done.)

Congrats very nice setup hope to see moar vids. :fing34:

Thanks! Yes more videos will be coming :)

looks amazing. i have a 2 door and it goes to say that i couldn't even fit that set up in my trunk with the back seats installed

looks like you can't bump during a rain storm or your wipers will not be able to do there job! lol!

NICELY done btw!

House windows were doin' the wave!! :fing34:

House windows were doin' the wave!! :fing34:

They are double paned too! hahah :suicide-santa:

looks like you can't bump during a rain storm or your wipers will not be able to do there job! lol!

NICELY done btw!

I actually dont bump when its raining hahah, my back window flexes too much causing rain to come in and get on my amp :ehh: I found that out when I opened my hatch one day and it was all dirty along with the box from the rain water mixed with dirt from my dirty hatch lol. But before I knew that, youre right, they didnt really do their job. :drink40:

Thanks!

Edited by BaMF101

hey humor me if you get a second, turn on your wipers and the bass again :peepwall:

I think it will pretty funny to see them moving in two directions at once!!! ;)

hey humor me if you get a second, turn on your wipers and the bass again :peepwall:

Its actually raining out now LOL :suicide-santa:

When I was doing these videos it was just starting to sprinkle, plus I doubt my camera would be able to pick it up

Edited by BaMF101

When I was doing these videos it was just starting to sprinkle, plus I doubt my camera would be able to pick it up

pick it up? hell second video 53seconds in LMAO if we can't see it move we must be blind lol!

pick it up? hell second video 53seconds in LMAO if we can't see it move we must be blind lol!

OH THAT wiper.. hahahah. I thought you meant the windsheild wipers! :trippy: But the back hatch one doesnt work, the motor went out. :( But who needs it when you can see out the back window anyways :drink40::roflmao:

And these are SQ orientated drivers :trippy:

Awesome videos, just gotta add some deadening :P

And these are SQ orientated drivers :trippy:

Awesome videos, just gotta add some deadening :P

Yeahhh I really need to do the roof, it sounds like its about ready to fall off. Expanding foam and deadener are in the veryyyy near future for me :peepwall:

Looks nice.

Good job on the vids too!

Thanks! :drink40:

UPDATE TIME.

Got all new Soundstream door speakers and amps. I bought some S10 door pods from customspeakerpods.com and will test my new mids on. Going for (2) 6.5s in the front doors, 4x6s on the dash, and 6.5s in the rear.

The door pods

DSC02742.jpg

DSC02749.jpg

DSC02744.jpg

DSC02745.jpg

DSC02746.jpg

Some new bats

DSC02747.jpg

DSC02748.jpg

Looks like christmas!

DSC02750.jpg

Will be hopefully installing them tomorrow, gotta cut my door panels, make an amp rack, and install the bats

Tore the door panels off... this project has a been a huge PITA since I keep running into problem after problem with space issues then I have to modify everything.

DSC02751.jpg

Dash speakers installed, with slight modification to the grill lol

DSC02754.jpg

Stock door bose midbass FTL.

DSC02755.jpg

I had to make some spacer rings for the pro mids since they were hitting the door skin when I tried installing the door panels

DSC02756.jpg

DSC02757.jpg

DSC02758.jpg

DSC02759.jpg

Now onto the amps and rack. Got to build a rack for the batterys also but this heat sucks ballzzzzz. 95 degrees with 90% humidity can lick mine. :suicide-santa:

This was a nice build.. wonder why he stopped posting? :ughdunno:

This was a nice build.. wonder why he stopped posting? :ughdunno:

Little bit of an old dig up :rofl2: But I plan on using the blazer as my winter vehicle and buying a blazer xtreme and walling it with 6 15s on about 20k.. but time will tell. :suicide-santa: