DarkTinman

2 18's in the accord

Looks Great!! Thanks for the vid!! What you got in mind for upgrade on sub amp?

Was that a rape whistle in your cup holder? :roflmao:

You going to the next show up in prescott? I believe theres two shows up there, spaced apart a couple weeks, perfect timing for you to seal your box, get a bigger amp, and more batteries eh :P

Good job on the build.

Everything looks titties! Good job keeping it simple. :fing34:

Thanks man! Can't wait to upgrade!

2 AQX3500's :)

Was that a rape whistle in your cup holder? :roflmao: You going to the next show up in prescott? I believe theres two shows up there, spaced apart a couple weeks, perfect timing for you to seal your box, get a bigger amp, and more batteries eh :P

Haha nah man. I work at Jumpstreet so it's part of my uniform. I keep it in there so i don't forget it. When is the show? I had no idea! More information please!!

Good job on the build.

Thanks man!!

nice work!! looks like your getting the job done

nice work!! looks like your getting the job done

Yeah man, slowly but surely. Next week hopefully i will be doing a lot more work on it. I will be able to show you the braces we added once i get my front baffle off too.

But yeah. Lots of work to do, just never enough time to do it all in

2 AQX3500's :)

Thanks man!!

That'll give :morepower1:

On the 13th of this month there's a show in avondale,

4/9/2011 = phx

6/11/2011 = prescott valley (flyer: http://www.mecacaraudio.com/flyers/6-11-11AZ.pdf)

7/9/2011 = prescott valley

check the meca site when the shows are coming up, they often change the schedules around.

rape whistle FTW

2 AQX3500's :)Thanks man!!

Haha it better! :fing34:

On the 13th of this month there's a show in avondale,4/9/2011 = phx6/11/2011 = prescott valley (flyer: http://www.mecacaraudio.com/flyers/6-11-11AZ.pdf)7/9/2011 = prescott valleycheck the meca site when the shows are coming up, they often change the schedules around.

Oh wow. Well all the times i have checked there wasn't even shows in AZ. But the 9th, tomorrow, there is a show? Do you go to shows or have you been not interested?

rape whistle FTW

Haha! It's not a rape whistle!! :fryingpan:

On the 13th of this month there's a show in avondale,4/9/2011 = phx6/11/2011 = prescott valley (flyer: http://www.mecacaraudio.com/flyers/6-11-11AZ.pdf)7/9/2011 = prescott valleycheck the meca site when the shows are coming up, they often change the schedules around.

Oh wow. Well all the times i have checked there wasn't even shows in AZ. But the 9th, tomorrow, there is a show? Do you go to shows or have you been not interested?

rape whistle FTW

I've been to a few shows when they were in tucson, haven't ventured up to phx for a show yet, certainly not going to do it when I have nothing to show ;)

I also saw some pepper spray in the youtube video :peepwall:

Oh and your score better jump when your finished with the box, new amps, and batteries. Better beat 150 ;)

For real, i had 2k and 2 10s in the trunk doing the same score. hehe. but if things go the way I want for the summer, I'm walling my coupe. :)

rape whistle FTW
I've been to a few shows when they were in tucson, haven't ventured up to phx for a show yet, certainly not going to do it when I have nothing to show ;)I also saw some pepper spray in the youtube video :peepwall:

Oh and your score better jump when your finished with the box, new amps, and batteries. Better beat 150 ;)

Haha funny guy! :lookkickballs::throwrock:

Yeah i hope my score goes up. I am kinda nervous though because right now my box sits at 17 cubes and is probably tuned at 40+. This is good because i am running low power. But once i cut down on my size inside and tune lower, i am scared that my score will actually go down...

For real, i had 2k and 2 10s in the trunk doing the same score. hehe. but if things go the way I want for the summer, I'm walling my coupe. :)

Oh seriously? The same score as me? Yeah dude!! Wall it!! Haha :rockwoot:

i would like to get a demo of this if you go to the meca show at UTI next weekend.

I will try to. I will let you know if i end up going or not!

Finally about time.

DSCN0767.jpg

DSCN0769.jpg

DSCN0770.jpg

DSCN0771.jpg

DSCN0772.jpg

DSCN0773.jpg

DSCN0774.jpg

DSCN0775.jpg

DSCN0776.jpg

DSCN0779.jpg

DSCN0780.jpg

DSCN0781.jpg

DSCN0784.jpg

Just to show the difference between my small 1800 watt kenwood amp and the AQX3500

DSCN0777.jpg

:morepower1:

^^^^^ What j-roadtatts said! Any new results from the Audiopipe dropped in?

Sweet, A new toy!!! How do you like the new amp so far?

I like it a lot actually. Way better then the kenwood and it beats hard. I am actually scared that i am going to bust my woofers so i keep it on a low gain setting lol. One of two though, so once i get those SSA prototypes, game over lol!

more battery lol.

Haha i know right!? I am upgrading to 2-4 3100's XS batteries :P

^^^^^ What j-roadtatts said! Any new results from the Audiopipe dropped in?

Sorry, i have no idea what you mean lol. :noob::puzzled: