DarkTinman

2 18's in the accord

Ask my girlfriend, i asked her if she would clean it and she did. I'm pretty sure she used blue dawn (yes the color DOES matter and is used in lots of cleaning stuff) then used a combination of vacuum and water along with that. I didn't see her do it but I'm pretty sure that's how she did it because that's what we did when we cleaned her jeep

Fine, please post pics and phone number of girlfriend. lol

Blue dawn huh, turned out nice Bro.

Looking good, I wanna do a wall so bad just dont have the guts yet. Thanks for the heads up on cleaning carpet, that will save me some bills in the long run on. :drink40:

Haha it's the obsession that drove me to it. I don't really think about how much my car is getting torn up. I think of it as a upgrade haha. Yeah for sure man! Glad i could help!

Thanks for the carpet cleaning tips... :peepwall:

Haha, no problem!

Fine, please post pics and phone number of girlfriend. lolBlue dawn huh, turned out nice Bro.

Haha funny guy! Yeah just blue dawn man, and a vacuum really. Plus water... haha 3 things then.

Very interesting technique with bolting the box down so that it becomes part of the car. Never really heard that reason behind it..... Hmmmmmm. Let us know how it turns out! And please share all the tips from your gf's dad with us, not all of us talk to engineers everyday lol.

Lookin good man. I am an ECT student at DeVry and one of my professors actually used to work for Crown Amps FTW. It's nice to have someone with that kind of knowledge to share ideas with. Keep up the good work, in for vids.

Edited by PHATBOi

Very interesting technique with bolting the box down so that it becomes part of the car. Never really heard that reason behind it..... Hmmmmmm. Let us know how it turns out! And please share all the tips from your gf's dad with us, not all of us talk to engineers everyday lol.

For safety reasons and extra support, I would hate to have a wall flying at me during an accident. just my .02

Looking good so far, keep up the good work. Blue Dawn works wonders for all kinds of stuff.

Well yes, one for saftey reasons. Another is so that the box is shaking with the car. Instead of the box shaking in the car. If that kinda makes sense? And i don't know if i should share because some of these tips might put me on top ;) haha!

Lookin good man. I am an ECT student at DeVry and one of my professors actually used to work for Crown Amps FTW. It's nice to have someone with that kind of knowledge to share ideas with. Keep up the good work, in for vids.

That's pretty cool dude! Yeah i know what you mean! He has so much information! Thanks!

For safety reasons and extra support, I would hate to have a wall flying at me during an accident. just my .02

Yeah i just requoted him but yeah.

Looking good so far, keep up the good work. Blue Dawn works wonders for all kinds of stuff.

Thanks man. Haha yeah it does right?

Looks cool

Not feeling the front stage, though

Thanks for being honest. I plan on putting a amp to power the front stage. Also i will be making custom doors to hold the speakers and i will be adding tweeters. It's a step by step process so i hope you don't think that i am done

Dude, I am loving the box!! You are gonna wish you started with a car without a sunroof though.LOL. The only rattle I just can't kill.

LoOking forward to more progress pics.:captain:

So there is a lot done. Just haven't taken picture of it. Sorry. But i do have pictures of some "new" upgrades. I use quotes because this is kinda old for me lol.

DSCN0688.jpg

DSCN0686.jpg

Yeah no cut off yet, they are projectors, but still don't shine in any ones face.

DSCN0691.jpg

Security light

DSCN0694.jpg

DSCN0695.jpg

Viper

DSCN0692.jpg

DSCN0697.jpg

Dude, I am loving the box!! You are gonna wish you started with a car without a sunroof though.LOL. The only rattle I just can't kill.

LoOking forward to more progress pics.:captain:

Thank you. Ugh yeah, it pisses me off so much. I found out though, if you pull the "moon roof" (i'm told that's whats in my accord) back a bit, it doesn't rattle as much

its true. but once you get past 140s, it won't matter lol. The center of the roof, rain drain hole, is going to be worst.

its true. but once you get past 140s, it won't matter lol. The center of the roof, rain drain hole, is going to be worst.

I already hit above a 140. I have a 143.3. And my box isn't even done, nor do i have a big amp pushing my woofers

Thats crazy build for a honda!

I already hit above a 140. I have a 143.3. And my box isn't even done, nor do i have a big amp pushing my woofers

Don't know why then my roof is rattling like shit lol.

More pics please!Nice work, it will be loud !!!!!!!!!

Haha thanks, will do! Video too

Thats crazy build for a honda!

Haha i'm trying!

Don't know why then my roof is rattling like shit lol.

No dude, mine does too. I know exactly what you mean. What i do though to help is take the sunroof and open it just a crack. That way it can just move up and down and not rattle. I know what you mean though man

looks nice! time to get metered!

:morepower1:

lol

looks nice! time to get metered!

:morepower1:

lol

I did get metered. About 2 weeks ago at a MECA meet. 143.3. And it's not even sealed off yet, and only powered by 1800 watt kenwood.

Yes, i need a lot of that lol