PIEzoo

Fi's Manufacturing line pictures?

Don't know what a 'break' is...spinning around in a chair sideways while shoving food down my throat is about it ..still run parts while eating lunch a lot of time.

So is that why I found a piece of bread in my subs pole vent?? LOL jk :roflmao:

Wouldn't surprise me. I generally don't have a speaker on the table if i'm eating lunch...sometimes I forget though. :)

Is Fi car audio Hiring? I would love to build subwoofers, that would be a dream come true!

Nope..

Don't hire people that have any interest at all in car audio.

Don't know what a 'break' is...spinning around in a chair sideways while shoving food down my throat is about it ..still run parts while eating lunch a lot of time.

Wouldn't surprise me. I generally don't have a speaker on the table if i'm eating lunch...sometimes I forget though. :)

Is Fi car audio Hiring? I would love to build subwoofers, that would be a dream come true!

Nope..

HAHAHA

:roflmao:

I HATE car audio.

Can haz job?

Nope..

Haha damn i dont have a chance then..

Why do you not hire people with interest in car audio?

Think about it..

There is a LOT of information and processes that we have refined over thousands upon thousands of iterations..

That takes YEARS to figure out on your own. We hire somebody in..they work for a month and disappear. Next thing you know somebody else is doing something to mimic what we do..

We've already given the industry enough as it is over the years..if you look around and don't see that you are simply blind :)

Think about it..

There is a LOT of information and processes that we have refined over thousands upon thousands of iterations..

That takes YEARS to figure out on your own. We hire somebody in..they work for a month and disappear. Next thing you know somebody else is doing something to mimic what we do..

We've already given the industry enough as it is over the years..if you look around and don't see that you are simply blind :)

I see so you are just trying to protect your work.. You can always make the employee sign a contract stating, that if they were to use any of your designs they will get sued to the fullest extent.

I do realize how much FI has contributed to the speaker world, If it weren't for you guys sub-woofers wouldn't be the same!

...Just some fi haters out their!HATERS always expose them self!

Think about it..

I see so you are just trying to protect your work.. You can always make the employee sign a contract stating, that if they were to use any of your designs they will get sued to the fullest extent.

I do realize how much FI has contributed to the speaker world, If it weren't for you guys sub-woofers wouldn't be the same!

Think about this..

So a new employee goes and signs a no compete contract and then runs away.

They have nothing to sue them over..and our ways of doing things are lost either way.

No thanks :), I'll pass.

So people actually go to work for you, steal contacts, suppliers and then goes off on their own to copy or make a business? Thats a Pretty Stupid and Idiotic thing to do. These people who do this, need a visit from some friends.

So people actually go to work for you, steal contacts, suppliers and then goes off on their own to copy or make a business? Thats a Pretty Stupid and Idiotic thing to do. These people who do this, need a visit from some friends.

Yes, actually it has happened to Scott.