dvldogyut

IA want to sponsor me on this build? Lol seriously tho.

So I guess some of you guys noticed I made up my mind. I'm going to turn this into a comp vehicle insted of murdering my tahoe. Wall or clamshell?

What you doing to it?

What you doing to it?

Big build, I don't know what yet. But either something like 4-18's walled or 12-12's clamshell. Something crazy.

Do 8 or 12 12"s in a 4th order.

yea, paul strouth did 12 SA-12s off just 3 saz-3500ds and could do 157s anytime he wanted to in a 4th order clamshell.

It was dailyable too but never really demoed it for long periods..

In MECA driveby (measured 6ft away from passenger door outside) he had done hair over 131db which is approaching the world record ever made..

Driveby record for driveby was somewhere between 134-137db but that vehicle is completely undriveable that did that.

I'd rather see the Vette in garage.

We did a 8 12"s 4th order in a F-150 and it does 156's 157's with a little over 4,000w. And plays music amazingly.

I'd rather see the Vette in garage.

+1

yea, paul strouth did 12 SA-12s off just 3 saz-3500ds and could do 157s anytime he wanted to in a 4th order clamshell.

In MECA driveby (measured 6ft away from passenger door outside) he had done hair over 131db which is approaching the world record ever made..

Driveby record for driveby was somewhere between 134-137db but that vehicle is completely undriveable that did that.

How do you set a drive by record in something that is not drivable?

I'm saying........

Must be Magic! LAWL

You can simply put your 2 21" subs in it. this is crazy enough, isn't it ? !!!

If not, what will you do with them ?

phsss. I did a 131.9 with two 15s. Eric holds the record with a 134 something and he does drive his van.

Nice blazer like the custom work. Wonder what it looked like before you got your hands on it.

Nice clean Blazer! Are those Corvette Rally's? Did you got with a 350?

looks amazing dude!