Sign in to follow this  
kryptonitewhite

VIDEO forgot to turn the HP back up on my midbass last nite

The two Kicker KX850.4 crossovers are always set to HP 80Hz... 12dB/oct

I usually have the Alpine PXA-H701 set to 80Hz 30dB/oct... total of 42dB/oct

Sometimes I drop the Alpine down to 36Hz (I said 50Hz in video) but keep it way down. I forgot and thought I had subs this morning :D

they are just so loud the camera distorts, they dont sound like that obviousely

Did you really just flip the bird to your child?

:WTFBubble:

Even if it wasn't his own kid, wtf.

did I get banned from SMD for playing an 18" with a kid in the car too? Then arguing with a mod about it?

If I recall correctly, some time ago you said you were leaving this forum for some reason. :ughdunno:

But hey, fuck yeah man!

crazy build.. no comment on video content... :)

I mean if were gunna make a big deal about he middle finger then we should also comment on the song he is letting the kid listen to. Or when he is watching TV he should only have it on disney as well right :WTFBubble: Thats what we call hillbilly love right there!

OK, OK, you guys are right. It's one thing for me to watch TV with bad language and bad images and listen to crude inappropriate music, but it's another to flip my kid off. I was kind of arrogant and defensive last night, I just got upset cuz I felt attact. It seems no matter what I do, no matter how good my system is, that is always overlooked and nothing but negative comes from it. I am a red neck hill billy from the north that uses duct tape and Great Stuff expanding foam and can't even break a 150 below 30Hz.

I made a video apologizing to my kid, cuz I really am sorry and I should have known better. I am sorry.

looks like the whole thread's users just got owned.

awesome, hehe

:finger: :finger: :finger::finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :squintfinger: :squintfinger: :squintfinger: :squintfinger: :squintfinger: :squintfinger: :squintfinger: :squintfinger: :squintfinger: :squintfinger: :squintfinger::jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon::jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :nevar: :nevar: :nevar: :nevar: :nevar: :nevar: :nevar: :nevar: :nevar:

Just showin some love

While that is very funny, hard to believe you are truly proud of yourself.

You are not his buddy man, you are his Father.

Last thing I say on it. Bring up your children anyway you want.

looks like the whole thread's users just got owned.

awesome, hehe

:finger: :finger: :finger::finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :squintfinger: :squintfinger: :squintfinger: :squintfinger: :squintfinger: :squintfinger: :squintfinger: :squintfinger: :squintfinger: :squintfinger: :squintfinger::jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon::jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :nevar: :nevar: :nevar: :nevar: :nevar: :nevar: :nevar: :nevar: :nevar:

Just showin some love

:D we're showin mom the thread right now, she's not so impressed, but she will get over it by the nite :) BTW he likes your Stewie avatar ;)

I got 2 kids...they flip me the bird on occasion but it"s done in a fun way

but I think that poor child will be suffering hearing damage before he is finished elementry school

......take some advice from someone who has hearing damage (don't let kids sit in the vehicle when the music is cranked)

Your kid look MUCH younger/smaller in the first video... But eh, it's not my place..

Again, crazy build...

OK, OK, you guys are right. It's one thing for me to watch TV with bad language and bad images and listen to crude inappropriate music, but it's another to flip my kid off. I was kind of arrogant and defensive last night, I just got upset cuz I felt attact. It seems no matter what I do, no matter how good my system is, that is always overlooked and nothing but negative comes from it. I am a red neck hill billy from the north that uses duct tape and Great Stuff expanding foam and can't even break a 150 below 30Hz.

I made a video apologizing to my kid, cuz I really am sorry and I should have known better. I am sorry.

http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/videos/71106-causing-some-comotion-over-ssa.html