Infinite913

LETS GO PACKERS!!!!!!!! BLACK AND BLUE

The title of your thread makes me want to puke. Didn't watch the vid because of it...

And no, I am not a Steelers fan either.

i didnt understand this.....i thought wayne was from N.O. why he reppin green bay?

I should delete this thread and ban you for making it...

Sorry bro, I can't pull for the fudge packers :shrug: I'm not even interested or going to watch the game this year.

Listen people its not that I WANT the packtards to WIN! Its I want them to win because that will mean the the LIONS will have BEAT the super bowl champs and to me its worth the WIN. and YA dont know why wayne did it lol. I love the steelers and when they were here at the superbowl in detroit I got to go to the game and it was INTENSE. But like I said its the black and blue division. I already knew this was gunna throw a curve ball in the mix of HATRED lol.

I should delete this thread and ban you for making it...

:roflmao::jon::fing34:

Listen people its not that I WANT the packtards to WIN! Its I want them to win because that will mean the the LIONS will have BEAT the super bowl champs and to me its worth the WIN. and YA dont know why wayne did it lol. I love the steelers and when they were here at the superbowl in detroit I got to go to the game and it was INTENSE. But like I said its the black and blue division. I already knew this was gunna throw a curve ball in the mix of HATRED lol.

Pathetic to root for a rival team in the SuperBowl. I'd rather be tortured. On that note I will never root for the Pack, Lions, or Bears. Too bad my team sucks as bad as yours though.

Pathetic to root for a rival team in the SuperBowl. I'd rather be tortured. On that note I will never root for the Pack, Lions, or Bears. Too bad my team sucks as bad as yours though.

LOL ya...its not so much a ROOT to win just would be awesome to beat the SUPERBOWL champs ya know. And ya I hear ya I am a true through and through lions fan WHICH SUCKS lol! Just thought it was funny how LIL WAYNE being for NEW ORLEANS made a song for the packtards!

hay hay hay, cmon now, I can't be the only packers fan in here!! Hahah, I thought this song was funny tho, Green and Yellow...Only Weezy, And jus kuz he's from N.O. don't mean he can't have another fav team, I'm in Nashville, but I kuld give 2 shits ab the titans and letting Vince run the football team! lol. Packs FTW

F**K I hate Cheese and Green!

regardless of hatred they played some GREAT football today! :dancing:

F**K I hate Cheese and Green!

regardless of hatred they played some GREAT football today! :dancing:

Didn't watch it! :woot:

good game tonight. really happy with it even though i zoned out half the time haha

LOL ya...its not so much a ROOT to win just would be awesome to beat the SUPERBOWL champs ya know. And ya I hear ya I am a true through and through lions fan WHICH SUCKS lol! Just thought it was funny how LIL WAYNE being for NEW ORLEANS made a song for the packtards!

Most Saints fans here are fans of Green Bay, at least thats what facebook is telling me. *shrug*