Godsmack

Where to get supliments

just make sure if you order just get the bags even if they're a bit messy.... no sense spending all that extra on the jug non-sense.... unless you buy it one time and then re-use it for the next order... that's what I plan to do

The jugs are only like $0.75 more, and you don't have to deal with a possible mess?

they charge .75  per lb which can get annoying if you order like 15-20 lbs of stuff.... or high dollar proteins..... just my opinion.... I mean I ain't cheap but shyt it's extra monies....lol

just make sure if you order just get the bags even if they're a bit messy.... no sense spending all that extra on the jug non-sense.... unless you buy it one time and then re-use it for the next order... that's what I plan to do

The jugs are only like $0.75 more, and you don't have to deal with a possible mess?

they charge .75  per lb which can get annoying if you order like 15-20 lbs of stuff.... or high dollar proteins..... just my opinion.... I mean I ain't cheap but shyt it's extra monies....lol

I did get an answer on that BTW. It is due to the cost of the jug. When you buy a 5 lb order (most you can get into the biggest jug) the .75 per jug is just eaten up. When you buy 3 lbs (smallest in that jug size) they lost money per jug.

J

Guys lemme talk to them about the jug thing if it hasn't been changed by now.

I TRULY thank you all for your orders!!!!

J

I have to order a jug for the protein every time. I tried to do the food grade bag and pour into an empty jug, but the amount lost and the mess made and the hassle is not worth it.

Aaron,

What about moving the protein into the top and cut off the bottom corner? Make like a funnel with the bag. Should pour right in with no spill.

J

J

I have to order a jug for the protein every time. I tried to do the food grade bag and pour into an empty jug, but the amount lost and the mess made and the hassle is not worth it.

Aaron,

What about moving the protein into the top and cut off the bottom corner? Make like a funnel with the bag. Should pour right in with no spill.

J

Tried that.  The gemmo protein is very clumpy and does not flow out easy, then just sticks to everything it has floated down upon. ;)

J

Aaron,

J

Tried that.  The gemmo protein is very clumpy and does not flow out easy, then just sticks to everything it has floated down upon. wink.png

Well shit.

Maybe just set the opened bag inside an open jug?

J

J

Aaron,

J

Tried that. The gemmo protein is very clumpy and does not flow out easy, then just sticks to everything it has floated down upon. wink.png

Well shit.

Maybe just set the opened bag inside an open jug?

J

I have done that.

Next order in, making it 6 orders total and $796 spent since 12/2011 with them. 

Thanks again for the support brother,and I am glad it suits your needs.

J

Once I finish off this tub of Dymatize I'll probably grab a 10 lb. bag of soy from TN. Still think the $10.45 shipping for a single pound versus $17.31 for ten pounds of powder is silly as hell though.

Once I finish off this tub of Dymatize I'll probably grab a 10 lb. bag of soy from TN. Still think the $10.45 shipping for a single pound versus $17.31 for ten pounds of powder is silly as hell though.

I can respect that man. We appreciate the continued business.

J

10 lbs., heavy on the flavoring, en route. Plus some scoops because I somehow lost mine.

Thanks for the continued support guys!!!!

J

Shipping costs to my area are down to 9.50 per single pound and 15.74 per 10 pounds. Keep up the good work, guys. Might be ordering some NO Holds N-O in the near future.

Glad to see shipping going down for you, and that you are still satisfied. Thanks again!!!

J

Side note, I tried some of ANT's oatmeal.  It is actually quite good, especially since I could blend it like Truenutritions protein.

Shipping costs to my area are down to 9.50 per single pound and 15.74 per 10 pounds. Keep up the good work, guys. Might be ordering some NO Holds N-O in the near future.

Silly question, does the NO Holds come with its own scoop? There's no clear indication that it does. I'm assuming it does, but you know what happens when you assume.

damnit, misread the ingredients list. nDURE is the product I'm looking for.

Least I figured that out before ordering

Everything I have ordered from TN in powder form has come with its own scoop

To my knowldge everything besides pills, and liquids should have it's own scoop.

J

Side note, I tried some of ANT's oatmeal.  It is actually quite good, especially since I could blend it like Truenutritions protein.

Hows the flavor and pricing? Nutritional content?

Still unsure of him and nutrition being in the same sentance.

J

Hows the flavor and pricing? Nutritional content?

Still unsure of him and nutrition being in the same sentance.

J

With the coupon code, it was $30 for 4lbs which eating it every morning, and my son having some, it has lasted 2 weeks.  Nutritional content is good, I was able to mix in flax seed and dried strawberries.

I was going to make one more order today and see if I want to stick with it, along with another TN protein order as I have now added a shake in the morning so I will deplete my supply even faster.

Another order of oatmeal and protein.

Maybe I should jump on the bandwagon.

I usually order from BB.com. since there are some big fitness guys in here with good reviews, ill give it a shot.

Any flavor suggestions? Probably just a protein for now. I'm about out.

Maybe I should jump on the bandwagon.

I usually order from BB.com. since there are some big fitness guys in here with good reviews, ill give it a shot.

Any flavor suggestions? Probably just a protein for now. I'm about out.

I don't worry too much about flavor as I drink it too fast, but the natural flavors are usually fine.  I always get the vegan-gemma pea protein.  Very high absorption rate, affordable and mixes fairly well.  Only thing is that it is very fine powder that is clumpy and can get everywhere if you don't order it with the jug/scoop.