Sign in to follow this  
ncacoates

Getting ready for the BTLs

Btl's should be here this coming week and i had a free weekend so the box and wiring got some love this weekend. Got the thing all carpeted up and painted the port silver which looks better in person. Put 8 1/4 brass bolts in the box so i can run whatever configuration i feel the need to. Gets old pulling subs to change stuff....... On top of it all 40 foot worth of 8ga was run on all of it. Now its time to smell the glue dry and wait for the btls.

P1020734.jpg

P1020733.jpg

Sweet, thats how i set up my enclosures i have the same brass bolt and wingnut setup so much easier to use and change up the final imp on the fly. :drink40:

Awesome Setup Bro ... But, where do you put all the weeks worth of groceries ???

Yeah the bolts are for sure the best way to go ive done them but never one for each speaker terminal till now. Groceries... who needs to eat when you have bass... haha back seat gives me enough room and maybe on the girls lap if shes with me. As for the feet the are nylon bushings i had laying around from racing four wheeler i sold. They worked out pretty good and look nice. Oh and thanks for the compliments guys lets just hope it as load as it looks good.

looks good, this should be sweet when it's finished

Should be glorious once you get the woofass in there! What drivers did you have before? if you dont mind me asking

Looks really nice!! Clean work on the wiring!

Thanks again guys i had x-cons in before and im sure the sq will be missed but i wanna tear heads off lol.

like the terminal bolts good idea...what size btl is this for? looks like a sweet install, just waiting for the subs.

Looks industrial, I like!

Thanks for the sq drivers, too bad they don't get loud :roflmao:

like the terminal bolts good idea...what size btl is this for? looks like a sweet install, just waiting for the subs.

15s

Oh they get loud they will spank some major hater ass but........ i want louder. its seriously a sickness i cant seem to get rid of and im sure the 3000d will find a brother or maybe two 2500s will find there way on the back of the box in time.

Yeah the bolts are for sure the best way to go ive done them but never one for each speaker terminal till now. Groceries... who needs to eat when you have bass... haha back seat gives me enough room and maybe on the girls lap if shes with me. As for the feet the are nylon bushings i had laying around from racing four wheeler i sold. They worked out pretty good and look nice. Oh and thanks for the compliments guys lets just hope it as load as it looks good.

Signature, nice one. Cant wait to see how you like the BTL's, I remember you being one of the only guys with Xcon videos on youtube.com for a moment.

15s

Oh they get loud they will spank some major hater ass but........ i want louder. its seriously a sickness i cant seem to get rid of and im sure the 3000d will find a brother or maybe two 2500s will find there way on the back of the box in time.

In two weeks your gonna want to order 2 more btls and a few more amps ;)

Oh and someone has a 3000d for sale right now:

Signature, nice one. Cant wait to see how you like the BTL's, I remember you being one of the only guys with Xcon videos on youtube.com for a moment.

Hahahhahhahahahahahah..... I sure was man not sure why. Why wouldn't someone want to show there total awesomeness.

15s

In two weeks your gonna want to order 2 more btls and a few more amps ;)

Oh and someone has a 3000d for sale right now: http://www.soundsolu...3000d-for-sale/

Please dont remind me ive already looked at it.... and your probably right but i wont have the funds nor the room for four btls.... well maybe i can just get rid of the gf.....

holy shittttttttttttttttttttttt.. stupid fricken loud is all i gotta say heres motor sex. Cant wait till the loosen up some!!!!

P1020760.jpg

Edited by MemphisMzd

Looks loud :D

Can we expect videos tomorrow? :wub:

Ill make an effort to get some videos asap. sundowns only getting warm after 20min of full tilt bass at .5ohm then again my voltage is above 13 the whole time.

Ill make an effort to get some videos asap. sundowns only getting warm after 20min of full tilt bass at .5ohm then again my voltage is above 13 the whole time.

Awesome, ya as long as your voltage is good then the amps should run pretty cool (obv. still warm to the touch)

Man I want to switch out my XCON for BTL!!!

Well how are they?

They surely dont sound good compaired to an x-con. Louder yes and have some serious authority. All in all im happy with the change though i want more power and possibly a different box with more port. ill have to give it more time to give a better review since i havent broke them in or listened to them alot yet.

You need another 3000d eh