Sign in to follow this  
DC Power Kyle

Look what just arrived...

Just a small peice of equipment, how much does that unit weigh?

:fing34:

14680 lbs... No lightweight fir sure...

And I wish that was only $63k, with add-ons and upgrades it was just under $100k... The mill with upgrades and add-ons was over $100k, not to mention the CNC bar feeder band saw that we bought too...

Edited by DC Power Rob

Does this mean you guys will be able to shell out an alt for my 09 malibu sooner than you guys thought. :morepower1:

Was going by this for price ST-30 21.0" Max. Cut Dia. x 26.0" Max. Length $62,995.00

Does this mean you guys will be able to shell out an alt for my 09 malibu sooner than you guys thought. :morepower1:

Was going by this for price ST-30 21.0" Max. Cut Dia. x 26.0" Max. Length $62,995.00

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too... Lol.. Then it's programable hydraulic tailstock upgrade, upgrade this, upgrade that etc etc... Buying machinery is like buying a car, there's the advertised price, hen there's the "real" price for the one that's actually what you want/need... :)

beautiful. i heart machines.

thats a hefty bill. gonna have to sell many many alternators to pay those off.

Good Luck! what kind of parts will they be producing for you guys?

In house Alt casings i believe.

Does this mean you can start making cases pretty soon? I need to ship back a xp series alt and get a new case for a volvo v40 1.9L I4.

Or can I ship the alt back now and have you guys swap it out once a case is made?

:thanx:

Stefan

In house Alt casings i believe.

kinda what i was thinking but i knew they already had CNC cases, guess they are cutting out the middle man...

Does this mean a company will finally give me some hope to put a better alternator in my BMW in case I decide to get a better one?

AWWWW SHIT!!!!! :fing34: I think I might end up owning a HO alt from two different companies soon! I'm sure its been an uphill battle with other vendors for parts but things look down hill from here good luck.

Oh and you should put a pic up of your gigantic smile Kyle!!!!!

Edited by crunkjuice1

Wow man that is awesome!!! Makes it easier when you can tool a case test it and decide it needs changes right then and there, rather than call and ask for this changed or that changed.

14680 lbs... No lightweight fir sure...

And I wish that was only $63k, with add-ons and upgrades it was just under $100k... The mill with upgrades and add-ons was over $100k, not to mention the CNC bar feeder band saw that we bought too...

looks like they just picked with that 20T fork truck off the truck and set it on skates then just rolled it on in....very nice! not too heavy at all. NO permitting to haul it I assume?

Edited by 144dbFiBl15

Sign in to follow this