steveo50

components

Why would you get banned? lol

I don't know, maybe with some of the old mods I may have. It's posted there now!

I don't know, maybe with some of the old mods I may have. It's posted there now!

linkage????

Crescendo is around and I've gone through like 4 emails with their sales staff in the last week...

They have really nice new look coming to the amplifiers... Crazy

Also very nice output and rated for 13.8v .... AWESOME!!!

BC2000DFront.jpg

Looks a lot better than the old amps.

Crescendo is waiting on their new comps. still, i believe. Kinda' in a "waiting on shipment" stage, as far as i've read.

Ok so I got the zeus comps for the tweeters on the crossover it has +3db 0db and -3bd what should I hook it up to? Or what does it mean

its just to control the tweeter output. 0db would be flat. 3 db would double the power to the tweeter (louder), -3db would cut power by half (quieter).

btw, 3db increase doesn't mean the tweeter would be twice as loud just slightly louder. a change in 10db is considered to be twice as loud.

which do u set it to? you will have to try each setting to see what you like. if the tweeter is too bright turn it down for example.

O ok I got ya I'm actually pulling my girls car apart right now its a 99 tacoma I'm not sure that I have ever messed this a bigger pain in the ass then this truck....

Got the speakers in finally... They are freaking loud just off the head unit. They lack in sq but for a budget speakers they do well, don't get them unless you have a sub. If you are looking to being loud for no reason deff get them.

Dictator are you talking about the zeus or crescendos?

Zeus!