Sign in to follow this  
oddball427

I'm new too!

Hi all!

Just another new guy here, I have been into the scene for a few years though. I'm attempting to make the jump from fabricator to designer/tuner/fabricator. I have built cars from the ground up for years, even went to school for it, but have never done the audio side of the build.

I just got a new toy, a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 regular cab. I know a regular cab isn't the optimal choice do to the lack of space, but I couldn’t pass up the deal. I have rims, tires, lift, go-fast parts, and everything else in the garage or on its way, so onto the audio for me.

My experience in the audio world has pretty much consisted of handing money to someone and saying “Make it loud!” I've had everything from just components installed to all-out SPL setups. Brands and price ranges have varied more than Charlie Sheen's hookers!

For this truck, which is a little show and a whole lotta go, I'm looking for a more daily driver setup, but I love big bass. I would rather stay away from a blow-thru, but I’m not dead set against it.

Anyway, that's why I’m here, and I am well aware of how to use the search button!

I'm always ready to learn and listen to the opinions of others, so if anyone has any tips, tricks, or idea's send them my way!

Looking forward to getting know everyone and learning everything I can!

:WELCOME: to THE forum!!

Search is your friend, there's an absolute ton of info on here and chances are always very high that someone has had the same question or problem before. Aside from that, there's a bunch of people on here who are very knowledgeable of pretty much anything to do with audio from SPL to SQ.

ENJOY and :WELCOME:!!!!!!

welcome sir!!!

Welcome

:WELCOME::drink40:

:WELCOME: