Nathan@XSPower

XS Power D3100 v/s the competition's Group 31 battery

I'm sold!

Great video showing the quality and quanity of XS Power. Definitely get your money's worth.

Thanks Nathan!

I know that blue case.

Wow, really enjoying these.

Wish they were available some months ago when I was shopping.

wow very cool test!! I wonder what that blue battery next to the 3100 could be... ;)

hey would you be interested in doing that test to a NSB90? p/m me if you are interested

Nice video

how much for both of those batts?

I can ducktape them back together lol :lol2:

Only bad thing i found about the XS batts especially the D3100 is their availability. Other than that i have never ran one, or any XS but hear great things about them, and would have them in my car now if i could have found them. Nice comparison I wonder how the D3100 stacks up against my Hc3800. :fing34:

That is our only issue with XS, is they sell so fast. But Nathan and the team are taking strides to reduce OOS items.

We have a lot more comparison videos coming up. Side by side load tests and other test to better inform the car audio enthusiast with the differences XS Power batteries offer. I ordered a lot of batteries yesterday for testing and we should have some great videos coming up.

We have had issues with keeping production up to the demand. With the new ownership coming in I can tell you that HUGE strides have taken place to take care of the out of stocks. One thing that hurt us was the HUGE demand we saw at the first of the year. We had some very large overseas customers place some VERY large orders at we did expect. The demand was much greater than we had projected and really got us behind the 8 ball early, but we are digging out and can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

We have a lot more comparison videos coming up. Side by side load tests and other test to better inform the car audio enthusiast with the differences XS Power batteries offer. I ordered a lot of batteries yesterday for testing and we should have some great videos coming up.

We have had issues with keeping production up to the demand. With the new ownership coming in I can tell you that HUGE strides have taken place to take care of the out of stocks. One thing that hurt us was the HUGE demand we saw at the first of the year. We had some very large overseas customers place some VERY large orders at we did expect. The demand was much greater than we had projected and really got us behind the 8 ball early, but we are digging out and can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Glad to hear! Also tuned in to see the rest of the videos :D