chris the man

LEAKED INSIDE "DD" INFO!

so i spoke with my dealer today, and to anyone who is not informed of this new information... please enjoy

DD will be decreasing production of the "Holy Grail" 95Z. the reason is to make it more rare.

They will be discontinuing the 91Z and 9Z series completely "I BELIEVE"

they have now opened up an option called "Supercharge". this option you can apply to most motors and will increase the gauss AN UNGODLY AMOUNT!

also the option will be available for neo slab subs, "Fi style"

DD has launched that they now own the 3rd largest magnetizer in the U.S. which is why i believe the options will be available.

looks like the 9500 H is about to become one of the baddest subs... also no ETA on the new motor rumored to be larger than a lvl5.

and i have not heard word on the 6" coil

we will see.

in the mean time I WILL KEEP SUCKIN DDS DICK HARD!!!!!!!

Edited by chris the man

hmm... well Dc also has the Lvl6 which has been tested to handle 20,000w worth of amps per sub daily.. and it's only a 4" coil.

Audiobahn uses a 6" coil i believe on one of their shallow mount type subs... It's been done.

hmm... well Dc also has the Lvl6 which has been tested to handle 20,000w worth of amps per sub daily.. and it's only a 4" coil.

Audiobahn uses a 6" coil i believe on one of their shallow mount type subs... It's been done.

yeah man i believe DC currently has the largest motor

I find it funny the obsession some people have over drivers that such a small fraction of the population can actually use to potential correctly.

so i spoke with my dealer today, and to anyone who is not informed of this new information... please enjoy

DD will be decreasing production of the "Holy Grail" 95Z. the reason is to make it more rare.

they have now opened up an option called "Supercharge". this option you can apply to most motors and will increase the gauss AN UNGODLY AMOUNT!

DD has launched that they now own the 3rd largest magnetizer in the U.S. which is why i believe the options will be available.

looks like the 9500 H is about to become one of the baddest subs... also no ETA on the new motor rumored to be larger than a lvl5.

we will see.

Glad your enjoying the DD meat.

Oh and the H motor is already out. Has been for a while.

J

Sweet! I'll get some DD motors with the increased BL to get more SQ out of them. :dancing:

:gay:

:gay:

:+1:

:poop:

I just don't see the excitement in this news.

Ummmmmm :suicide-santa:

Synergy Audio Local DD Dealer here has 4 of the 36 built Z4 motors in his ride!

S5033078.jpg

Me holding this heavy ass so it can be mounted!

S5033075.jpg

S5033077.jpg

Comparison shot of the 9515G to the Z4 and one of the first versions of the Z motor on an 18" Frame!

S5033070.jpg

:drink40:

we will see.

Glad your enjoying the DD meat.

Oh and the H motor is already out. Has been for a while.

J

lol i know the H is out, but they are giving the option to charge it. and the I is supposed to be a tripple stck 1" slug

Sweet! I'll get some DD motors with the increased BL to get more SQ out of them. :dancing:

lol fuck yes son!!!

Synergy Audio Local DD Dealer here has 4 of the 36 built Z4 motors in his ride!

S5033078.jpg

Me holding this heavy ass so it can be mounted!

S5033075.jpg

S5033077.jpg

Comparison shot of the 9515G to the Z4 and one of the first versions of the Z motor on an 18" Frame!

S5033070.jpg

:drink40:

AHHHHHH WHAT I WOULD DO FOR THOSE BEAUTIFUL SUBS!!!!!

8 DD M3's 2 strapped per woofer. They are looking to do 160 on music! Thing is plain painful!

160 db has been done on music in at least 3 DD rides I have personally seen, two of them only had 4 15"s as well. lol All below 45Hz as well.

The 99Z would be considered the "Holy Grail" in my mind.

160 db has been done on music in at least 3 DD rides I have personally seen, two of them only had 4 15"s as well. lol All below 45Hz as well.

Z4 is the new 4" Coil.

Not sure what frequency they did last year but it was close to a 160 at 1 MWSPL event and it did a 152.7 at MWSPL finals with 4 very weak and beat to shit 9515G's :lol:

Z4 is the new 4" Coil.

Not sure what frequency they did last year but it was close to a 160 at 1 MWSPL event and it did a 152.7 at MWSPL finals with 4 very weak and beat to shit 9515G's :lol:

Buddy of mine and dvalue's does a 160+ with 4 9515G's and 4 M3's. lol

Was anywhere in the truck with the windows down.

all this 160 nonsense, lol..

Just wait til the end of this year or at the most next SBN...

Clay has already announced the goal of breaking the first 180 with a single sub from DC Soundlab...

And....

The first EVER 170 dB bassrace...

Think they can do it?

We shall see..

all this 160 nonsense, lol..

Just wait til the end of this year or at the most next SBN...

Clay has already announced the goal of breaking the first 180 with a single sub from DC Soundlab...

And....

The first EVER 170 dB bassrace...

Think they can do it?

We shall see..

id hope he can do it. CORT knocked out a 158.8 on a single dc lvl6. one of the few built.

keep in mind DD has a single DD breaking 170 easily. so its about time DC stepped up. im suprised they havent honestly

lol, they already did a 176.x with a single XL.. it's not the equipment u use as much as the install..

They clearily showed how an XL was LOUDER than a 99Z.. wanna debate that? because i do not...

Honestly nobody does because it's pointless.. equipment is not as important as the install, the end..

180 has already been broke with 1 sub?! Or is this with one DC sub? I hope DC has a different cone, their standard won't like 180 well.

And all this DD talk, supercharged, really?! Bahaha.

DD is trying to hype up there product once again. Not that it won't deliver but regardless, what's the point in it?

I actually think half the shit you,Chris the man, post is bullshit. And you have no idea the half shit you say or what it means.

Seriously dude, you need to quit posting nonsense. Please actually research instead of going on "hear say".

i clearily meant it the way i typed it. This is their attempt at the first 180db ever from a DC Soundlab sub.

In A-Team's testing, they can do a 178.x with a standard paper cone before it rips to shreds...

They are awaiting some sort of custom composite cone for these dc subs they will be using for both vehicles.. the 1 sub burp and the bassrace install.

lol, they already did a 176.x with a single XL.. it's not the equipment u use as much as the install..

They clearily showed how an XL was LOUDER than a 99Z.. wanna debate that? because i do not...

Honestly nobody does because it's pointless.. equipment is not as important as the install, the end..

Exactly.

If a XL can do 175.5 in a install, I bet there are a dozens subs that will be within 1-2dbs from it. Greater than or less than.

One thing that limits subs at that level is being able to handle to pressure.

You can't adspect a thin cone for a 150RMS sub without any reinforcement to handle that kindof of pressure.

Take DD 9500 stock cone with standard dustcap. It can't handle nowhere near 180dBs. But step up to their "special" very expensive composite cone, and your good to go.

180 has already been broke with 1 sub?! Or is this with one DC sub? I hope DC has a different cone, their standard won't like 180 well.

And all this DD talk, supercharged, really?! Bahaha.

DD is trying to hype up there product once again. Not that it won't deliver but regardless, what's the point in it?

I actually think half the shit you,Chris the man, post is bullshit. And you have no idea the half shit you say or what it means.

Seriously dude, you need to quit posting nonsense. Please actually research instead of going on "hear say".

dude get your shit out of here man. no one in here was talking shit and you have to go and ruin it. just to let you know my DD dealer is Kyle stephens . The marketing director for DD. so i think he JUST MAY know what hes talking about.

quit attacking me on here bro, your not proving any point. i dont even know what you look like. untill you can prove your as big as me, or have had as many systems as me. then you can talk. just take your shit elsewhere. we were all having a good convo in here untill you came with that crap. id whoop your ass hard bro and you know it.

heres a taste =]

dont be the next little boy...

Edited by chris the man