swagger_wagon468

BAD storms for the south east tonight

Hey everyone. there are MAJOR storms rolling thru right now. and just wanted to tell everyone to try to stay safe. there was a tornado a mile wide in very north-west GA. we are just now getting heavy rain.

golf-ball sized hail or bigger is predicted. multiple tornados in certain areas. so just be careful guys!

and while i was typing, 3 trees went down. 1 was completely derooted.

HOLY CRAP i just seen that tornado on TV, i also heard 30 people are dead? wow! this is getting bad..

everyone say a nice pray for those people before you go to bed tonight!

Talked to my sister in Birmingham, they were huddled in the basement. Seems they are all ok but without power.

Talked to my sister in Birmingham, they were huddled in the basement. Seems they are all ok but without power.

I hope it isn't cold out right now and if it is I hope they have a lot of blankets to keep warm! is their house okay as in is it still there?

I hope it isn't cold out right now and if it is I hope they have a lot of blankets to keep warm! is their house okay as in is it still there?

Yep, house is fine but they are missing a few shingles. Other areas around them did not fair as well.

thanks ken.

and yea. i saw the tornado... CRAZY shit. houses were just disappearing. i hope it doesnt come this far south. we now have like 7 trees down. 4 more from when i started the thread. ill post pics of all the damage tomorrow. hopefully not too much more.

Hope you guys stay safe. Tornadoes are so hit n miss, you never know when they're gonna touch down and head back up. Scary shit, we have 'em all the time here in Oklahoma, had one go by about a mile or so from my house last year.

hey I wish the best for everyone in the middle of this crap. i wish I could stay up and keep an eye out but I have an early exam so i must get to bed, but i will check out what is up when I get up tomorrow!

again good luck and be safe and i will say a pray for you guys! i wish you all the best!

Hope the night is treating you all well. Please keep us updated.

J

Same shit here. House is damaged and my 4runner looks like a damn golf ball.

HOLY CRAP i just seen that tornado on TV, i also heard 30 people are dead? wow! this is getting bad..

everyone say a nice pray for those people before you go to bed tonight!

Brown's Ferry Nuclear Plant lost their switchyard due to that same twister; helluva storm

hey how is everyone doing? the night is over and the morning has started?

Lots of people didn't make it, hope everyone here and your families are safe.

I sent IA nick a text, have not heard back.

Thanks everyone. Not to bad here. Had about 10-15 trees go down. Fence is destroyed. Grandmas car is at the shop already. Branch went thru the headlight. And hood was dented. Ut we are all ok. So no complaints.

Hope Nick of IA is ok as well. Glad to see as of this post everyone here is still doing ok.

J

Prayers for all those who lost family and their homes, after seeing the footage of the storms all I can say is WOW.