project jayden

FIVE:AD Photoshoot!!!

What's up guys. Just wanted to share some pics i shot earlier today for FIVE:AD WHEELS. This is there limited edition stealth chrome finish. Wheel specs are 19x9.5 in front +22 offset and 19x10.5 in the rear +22 offset

Enjoy :)

DSC_0259_8_7_tonemapped.jpg

DSC_0247_6_5_tonemapped.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

amazing photos jayd ... what camera are you using??

amazing photos jayd ... what camera are you using??

Thanks brother :) its a nikon d90 :) can't give all the credit to the camera though as i did do some post processing using photoshop and two of the other photos are HDR images which i used photomatix & photoshop on

Cool pics! I like the vignetting :)

Photos are great, your car is awesome. Betcha took a while to clean everything :P

Photos are great, your car is awesome. Betcha took a while to clean everything :P

Thanks bro :) yeah cleaning is a bish because i have a white car and it seems like after i drive it once i want to wash it again :(

Thanks bro :) yeah cleaning is a bish because i have a white car and it seems like after i drive it once i want to wash it again :(

I'm very bad at cleaning my car. I've owned it for a few months now, I've washed it once :peepwall: (exterior wise)

Great pics!!! Awesome car!!

amazing photos jayd

x2 :fing34:

amazing photos jayd

x2 :fing34:

Thanks bro! love your avatar by the way lol

Looks good. The tree in the background of the 4th one bothers me along with the tree reflection in the last photo. Other than that looks pretty good. :)

thanks guys

DSC_0254_5_6_tonemapped.jpg

Looks good. The tree in the background of the 4th one bothers me along with the tree reflection in the last photo. Other than that looks pretty good. :)

Lol you caught that? Yeah actually it was bugging me too but i was too lazy to cut it out of the picture lol

DUDE you live in murrieta? Stop by perris/ moval so i can see your car rolling around! SICK!

Nice wheels, looks good. I didn't really notice the tree until topgun mentioned it, after looking again, it does kind of stick out.

DUDE you live in murrieta? Stop by perris/ moval so i can see your car rolling around! SICK!

Thanks bro! :) Yup im in murrieta but I rarely get to go out coz i got baby duty lol I do drive everyday from murrieta to corona so i'm sure i'll see you one of these days :)

Hyundai Genesis, i believe.

Hyundai Genesis, i believe.

Yup its the coupe version of the genesis :)

SEXY!!! Where could I get a good deal on the Nikon D90?? 1000 for a cam is kinda stepppp, but I love the pics it takes, stef uses one too if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks bro! :) Yup im in murrieta but I rarely get to go out coz i got baby duty lol I do drive everyday from murrieta to corona so i'm sure i'll see you one of these days :)

all you go down the 15 and 91 thats like from the other side of me! Ill keep an eye out that car is beautiful!

Hellaflush!

nah i actually consider myself "sorta flush" don't have enough camber or drop to call my self hellaflush and besides i kinda don't think that style is all that great lol

It's not my choice in cars or rims, but the pics look great. I can imagine the work/hours it took to get there. Very nice job.

One question though. I see people with tires that are much narrower than the rim like in the pics you've posted.

What's the deal?

Is it a clearance issue to get the rims to fit?

I don't mean from a performance standpoint, but it seems as though they ran out of cash for a wider tire.

I don't mean to single you out, but since you posted pics that show what I've seen in my area I thought I'd ask.