yami700r

Recone kit

Alright, I never thought i would have this much trouble dealing with you guys but to me 3 weeks is plenty enough time to receive a re-cone kit. Or at least for it to ship. This is my last ditch effort in trying to get it sorted out. I placed my order 4/28 invoice number (I-16276/00) and still have not received it. You guys sent me a link to ups which on their page said a label had been created but nothing shipped. This becoming ridiculous if it isn't already. It seems to me that you guys need to back up, regroup and take a look at your business practices. Not putting a phone number on your website should have been a clue to me. It wont surprise me if this thread is deleted but hell anybody from FI wanna shed some light on my situation and not put forth false promises as i'm tired of reading those.

:( Things like this make me second guess my purchase of a Q 12. I hope I was right in my choice to go ahead and wait til who knows when to get my sub. I am going to have all my components of my system in my car on Friday except for the sub, it's gonna suck not knowing when it is going to come lol

:( Things like this make me second guess my purchase of a Q 12. I hope I was right in my choice to go ahead and wait til who knows when to get my sub. I am going to have all my components of my system in my car on Friday except for the sub, it's gonna suck not knowing when it is going to come lol

Beware man. You'll get yours pretty quick more than likely since your gonna buy a subwoofer instead of a recone kit. Im like an immigrant to FI apparently (second class)

Edited by yami700r

I have bought new subs and recone parts from Fi. Great customer service. Sorry about your situation but it may be a little mistake as just having your package out of the shipping location and it didn't get shipped. It doesn't mean they are treating you like a second class immigrant. Why do people get so emotional and make up shit in their head.

Judergan, how much bad rep have you seen about Fi audio? :ughdunno:

Email: Nick"at"ficaraudio.com

I have had great experience with Fi. They tell you it will take time then you give them that time. You wont find very many IF ANY complaints on Fi products. You just have to understand you may have to wait a little bit. Like stefan said email them. you aren't their only customer.

I have bought new subs and recone parts from Fi. Great customer service. Sorry about your situation but it may be a little mistake as just having your package out of the shipping location and it didn't get shipped. It doesn't mean they are treating you like a second class immigrant. Why do people get so emotional and make up shit in their head.

Judergan, how much bad rep have you seen about Fi audio? :ughdunno:

I have definitely seen more positive than negative, that's why I went ahead and decided to give my money to them. This is just my first purchase from them and am kind of weary about the 30 day lead time on the Q's. I know it was there when I decided to do it, but I guess I expected more communication. I saw the post they made in the "Delay on Q's" thread, so I'm trying to sit and be patient. It's just hard to sit and wait when I know on Friday I'm going to have a big ol box in the back of my car with a big hole in it lol. Like I said I guess I expected more info after 3 weeks from my order date other than them not really knowing any date at all when we will be receiving our subs. I can only imagine how they feel not being able to do anything, so as a customer I am trying to not push the issue but at the same time not knowing any time period after spending 350 bucks is kind of unsettling. But I know it will be worth the wait.

I have had great experience with Fi. They tell you it will take time then you give them that time. You wont find very many IF ANY complaints on Fi products. You just have to understand you may have to wait a little bit. Like stefan said email them. you aren't their only customer.

This isn't because they delete threads either as the OP thinks.

I have bought new subs and recone parts from Fi. Great customer service. Sorry about your situation but it may be a little mistake as just having your package out of the shipping location and it didn't get shipped. It doesn't mean they are treating you like a second class immigrant. Why do people get so emotional and make up shit in their head.Judergan, how much bad rep have you seen about Fi audio? :ughdunno:
I have definitely seen more positive than negative, that's why I went ahead and decided to give my money to them. This is just my first purchase from them and am kind of weary about the 30 day lead time on the Q's. I know it was there when I decided to do it, but I guess I expected more communication. I saw the post they made in the "Delay on Q's" thread, so I'm trying to sit and be patient. It's just hard to sit and wait when I know on Friday I'm going to have a big ol box in the back of my car with a big hole in it lol. Like I said I guess I expected more info after 3 weeks from my order date other than them not really knowing any date at all when we will be receiving our subs. I can only imagine how they feel not being able to do anything, so as a customer I am trying to not push the issue but at the same time not knowing any time period after spending 350 bucks is kind of unsettling. But I know it will be worth the wait.

It is out of their hands. It'd be dumb for them to tell you something you already know, that it isn't shipped or hasn't arrived at your doors yet. Its a waste of time really. They already told you it was a 30 day lead time so just be patient. It will definitely be worth it. Do some other work to the vehicle in the meantime. :)

its only been 13 business days :ughdunno:

its only been 13 business days :ughdunno:

That's why I'm sittin back tryin to ignore my anxiousness lol, so forgive me lol feels longer than that. Appreciate what you're doing and am eager to hear from ya.

Im glad all of you guys wanna kiss FIs ass but 3 weeks is ridiculous for a re-cone kit to ship and not one person from fi has cared to give me a call telling me that there is something wrong, northing. Last couple emails to the orders department no response. Except today telling me that my invoice number is non existent? HA i got the receipt saved on my computer and my billing statement sure says i gave them 123.xx of my money. All of you guys are probably sponsored by these fools or are one of them.

Okay.

msQzk.png

I would love to be sponsored by Fi audio or work for them.

Im glad all of you guys wanna kiss FIs ass but 3 weeks is ridiculous for a re-cone kit to ship and not one person from fi has cared to give me a call telling me that there is something wrong, northing. Last couple emails to the orders department no response. Except today telling me that my invoice number is non existent? HA i got the receipt saved on my computer and my billing statement sure says i gave them 123.xx of my money. All of you guys are probably sponsored by these fools or are one of them.

Nice. You are getting very far with posting shit like this aren't you? I am sure Nick or Scott will post in this thread asap. They have always been great with customer service at Fi.

Nice. You are getting very far with posting shit like this aren't you? I am sure Nick or Scott will post in this thread asap. They have always been great with customer service at Fi.

I'm sure they'll be more then happy to get this taken care of as fast as possible because of his great attitude. :drink40:

Since you got an email telling you the invoice doesn't exist isn't the end of the world, PM NDMstang65 with the problem and he will get back to you with an answer. Include everything in the message so he can get you the exact information needed.

im sure they only do recones like once a week or something

i ordered mine on the first and received mine today thanks fi!

and dont go so much off of ups site and fi site, was on the way before ups updated there site and fi was still saying processing

Edited by Swaco

Posting from my phone so you will stop freaking out. Im mia until Monday.

Recones take second place to normal orders. We will not have our cones in until today if not monday next week to build them with. We had just enough for production and that's it...then we will settle all of the random stuff that is not new product at that time. Had you emailed me you would have gotten an out or office reply.

Relax. We are still in this transition period of being dependant on things that are outside of our control.

Back when the BtL N2 was still on pre-order Scott, with no obligation to, called... yes called (on the phone!) my fiance, whom had placed the order, and gave her a full update as to the progress of the order. Boy was she surprised but even she was impressed by that level of customer service and she couldn't give a rats ass about anything car audio related. I don't think you can ask for them to walk on water just for you, but they damn well try.

You probably think its all bells and whistles and big brass cranks behind every storefront; really there's no magic out there buddy. only too few people skilled enough at doing what they do... if all customers were like you they'd probably say F*** it screw yall and just make woofers for their own personal use and then all the people who were satisfied get screwed too. Including you. You know you were satisfied. That's why ur so mad. A little faith goes a long way.

amen to that brotha, when i ordered my bl it was on backorder because of steel issues and i had got a little annsie but once everyone reminded me of how awsome fi is i calmed down and when it gets to your door which it will, you will be more then satisfied..i know i was :D. so just be patient it will come, waiting longer just makes it better when it gets there

How's it going people, I am having the same issue with my sub, I'm sure not that it matters to any one, but my sub has been at FI's facility for 30 business days. The last email I got from Nick was that, it was going to be looked for, when the pasts messages were day's of how long its gonna take for them to recone. I know they stay busy but from Nick telling me that he has to looked for the sub, is somewhat telling me its been miss placed. Can anybody help with some suggestions, I have email Tech, Sales, etc. and nothing since that lasts email.

Thanks, in Advance

How's it going people, I am having the same issue with my sub, I'm sure not that it matters to any one, but my sub has been at FI's facility for 30 business days. The last email I got from Nick was that, it was going to be looked for, when the pasts messages were day's of how long its gonna take for them to recone. I know they stay busy but from Nick telling me that he has to looked for the sub, is somewhat telling me its been miss placed. Can anybody help with some suggestions, I have email Tech, Sales, etc. and nothing since that lasts email.

Thanks, in Advance

hummm seems like this happens quite a bit over there at Fi just give em time my buddy waited like close to 2 months for couple of recones talked to scott and i guess they forgot to ship them out they were sittin on the shelf for few weeks... lol send em a email they havent screwed anyone over that i know of... pretty decent laid back dudes if you ask me