imhungnurnot

2006 Acura RSX-S

To start:

Alpine INA-W900BT w/ Imprint add on

Front Stage:

Bravox 6.5 carbon fiber component set (can't remember model #)

SAX 100.4D

Sub Stage:

DD 9515g dual 0.5 ohm

Box: (3) 4'' aeros, 4.1 net cuft @ 36 Hz

SAZ 2500D

Electrical:

KnuKoncepts wiring

Tiny battery upfront

Stock alt

Big three

Deka Intimidator G31 in the back

Stinger Battery Isolator (high current relay)

DSC_0220.jpg

DSC_0228.jpg

034.jpg

012.jpg

041.jpg

040.jpg

039.jpg

065.jpg

073.jpg

080.jpg

081.jpg

077.jpg

083.jpg

085.jpg

094.jpg

093.jpg

086.jpg

097.jpg

096.jpg

095.jpg

098.jpg

Edited by Im Hung N ur Not

Looks great. May I ask where you got those terminals for the box? mcmaster carr?

I like it. Nice car. Nice choice of equipments. Do you like how it sound ?

You need some bigger rims though :peepwall:

Nonsense

Really clean car, looks good!!! How close to the inside wall are the areo ports, it seems in the pictures they are close, of course pics can be deceiving. Keep up the great work!!

Looks great. May I ask where you got those terminals for the box? mcmaster carr?

X2!

i like them alot.

and i have ALWAYS loved the RSX.

needs some CoilOvers. :):attempt:

Nonsense

Why ?

lovely look man... like those speaker terminals.. Where did you get those from???

It seems everyone is liking these terminals, but believe it or not, I got them from home depot!!!!! Look in the electrical section; there are a few different sizes. I've been using these since I got into car audio about 4-5 years ago. My buddy turned me on to them, and I've used them ever since.

Really clean car, looks good!!! How close to the inside wall are the areo ports, it seems in the pictures they are close, of course pics can be deceiving. Keep up the great work!!

The ports are only 3.25" away from the back wall. But I originally planned on cutting them to tune to like 38 ish (15-16 inches flared length). But a friend of mine advised me to drop them in there (stock length; 18 inches flared) and see how it sounds. So thats why they are only 3.25'' from the back wall.

I have no idea how it sounds because I am waiting on power wire. But when I tap on the cone of the woofer, its loud and deep. My girlfriend actually heard boom boom inside of my house from me tapping on the woofer in the garage.. I think I did a good job on this box! We will see!

X2!

i like them alot.

and i have ALWAYS loved the RSX.

needs some CoilOvers. :):attempt:

As far as performance upgrades go, I have a ram air intake, crsx header, and greddy Ti-c cat back exhaust. But I am puttin performance on hold with all this weight I am adding :(

I used to have that same car but in black. I am surprised you a putting a big box in it.

It seems everyone is liking these terminals, but believe it or not, I got them from home depot!!!!! Look in the electrical section; there are a few different sizes. I've been using these since I got into car audio about 4-5 years ago. My buddy turned me on to them, and I've used them ever since.

I've used them too, really easy to work with.

I used to have that same car but in black. I am surprised you a putting a big box in it.

Yea, well I was gonna do a single 12 with a slot port, but the box was big for that too. Turned out I could run a 15 with aero ports in a box not much bigger, but we'll see how long I keep this for. I might be disappointed with how the car handles and accelerates with the extra weight..

Yea, well I was gonna do a single 12 with a slot port, but the box was big for that too. Turned out I could run a 15 with aero ports in a box not much bigger, but we'll see how long I keep this for. I might be disappointed with how the car handles and accelerates with the extra weight..

It should pound in a hatch no doubt. I bet two SA-10 would be great for an RSX; light, small box and pound. I had two 12" L7 in mine.

With my buddies in the car the acceleration was meh ok at best. I am sure you know this. Your box will probably affect acceleration atleast imo. Is that a big deal to you? Put a clubrsx header and clubrsx intake on it and a k-pro and you will be happy :)

Let us know how things go!

It should pound in a hatch no doubt. I bet two SA-10 would be great for an RSX; light, small box and pound. I had two 12" L7 in mine.

With my buddies in the car the acceleration was meh ok at best. I am sure you know this. Your box will probably affect acceleration atleast imo. Is that a big deal to you? Put a clubrsx header and clubrsx intake on it and a k-pro and you will be happy :)

Let us know how things go!

I already have injen mega ram intake, crsx header, and greddy ti-c cat back.. I need kpro now...

021.jpg

022.jpg

iPhonePics035.jpg

iPhonePics037.jpg

Gotta have some power addons with an import!!! Not that they need them, it just goes together like "peas and carrots"! Looking good!!

Gotta have some power addons with an import!!! Not that they need them, it just goes together like "peas and carrots"! Looking good!!

Lol, you are right! and thanks! I will have more pics up soon with my battery tray, box, and trim plate in place. I just finished that tonight. Its clean!!!

Stifling the rear will help with the weight, body roll and in the corners. A lower pro. tire will help to, good looking car man!

Sweet car. I noticed your shift boot. Auger or just ebay? A buddy has an si and got the same boot from Auger. On his it looks like it should have been stock because of the stitching in the seats. That 15 should slam in that car. How do you like the Greddy exhaust? I've never heard one but I've heard a Vibrant and it sounded amazing Im guessing the Greddy would be pretty stellar too

Looks good. I got rid of mine months ago since i needed something bigger. One of my buddies still has his

5525112134_bdf4c076fc_b.jpg

5527272775_8edcd4fc8e_o.jpg

5527282129_d259e7bd8d_o.jpg

Stifling the rear will help with the weight, body roll and in the corners. A lower pro. tire will help to, good looking car man!

Thanks for the advice. I may look into dropping the front of the car to level the car out with the back

Sweet car. I noticed your shift boot. Auger or just ebay? A buddy has an si and got the same boot from Auger. On his it looks like it should have been stock because of the stitching in the seats. That 15 should slam in that car. How do you like the Greddy exhaust? I've never heard one but I've heard a Vibrant and it sounded amazing Im guessing the Greddy would be pretty stellar too

I actually bought the car with the boot. Until now, I thought it was stock. Lol

Looks good. I got rid of mine months ago since i needed something bigger. One of my buddies still has his

5525112134_bdf4c076fc_b.jpg

5527272775_8edcd4fc8e_o.jpg

5527282129_d259e7bd8d_o.jpg

Ahhhhh, I really want to turbo. However, my car is a daily driver and I need it to be reliable. So I was thinkin supercharger or leave it NA. Maybe slight motor work?

Update:

-Power wire is in

-extra battery wired up

-no big three (yet) (has anyone ever fused the run from the + on the alternator to the + on the battery?)

-amp needs to be remounted so my back seats can fold up (I need tips on how to isolate amp from vibration while mounting amplifiers to subwoofer enclosures! THANKS!!)

-trim plate finished

-need to retune Imprint once i get my back seats to close

-146.3 db @ 44Hz outlaw; metered with my SPL Labs meter

Picsssssss

030.jpg

023.jpg

025.jpg

022-1.jpg

036.jpg

035.jpg

042.jpg

044.jpg

Videos (iphone video.. quality isn't the best)

th_047.jpg

th_049.jpg

Just get little rubber rings to put between the plate and the amp when mounting it. Should help with the vibrations.

Clean car :eek5wavey: