Sign in to follow this  
shizzzon

East Coast Weather warning...

I sure would not be surprised if my local news isn't blowing this out of proportion but in case no one on the East coast has heard....

apparently between NOW- Thursday morning.. we will be hit by "rare supercell storms" with "systematic tornadoes widespread"...

Well for one.. that already sounds exaggerated but anyways.. go to www.weather.com, type in ur zip code and click map..

We are 4hrs from being hit and i'm in KY and we already have Tornado watches, Warnings until thursday morn(yea watch and warning together...) and Severe T-storm warnings from now til tomorrow morning...

they have cut my programming off now for over 20min talking about already over 50 separate tornadoes in this massive band.....

I think we need to get twistedchild out there as a meteorologist cuz he's got the drama talk and the best camera for the money to keep us updated :)

No bueno.... I'm in Nashville :suicide-santa:

Looks like I'm on the out limits of that storm.

we've had some crazy weather here recently

stormed and hailed like no other to go away in about 5 mins, and i'm in northern Texas.

about the size of golf balls.

I drove through the storm that went through Joplin on my way back from Texas from my sisters graduation in UT. Some crazyyyy shit was going on in that one! :suicide-santa:

I sure would not be surprised if my local news isn't blowing this out of proportion but in case no one on the East coast has heard....

apparently between NOW- Thursday morning.. we will be hit by "rare supercell storms" with "systematic tornadoes widespread"...

Well for one.. that already sounds exaggerated but anyways.. go to www.weather.com, type in ur zip code and click map..

We are 4hrs from being hit and i'm in KY and we already have Tornado watches, Warnings until thursday morn(yea watch and warning together...) and Severe T-storm warnings from now til tomorrow morning...

they have cut my programming off now for over 20min talking about already over 50 separate tornadoes in this massive band.....

I think we need to get twistedchild out there as a meteorologist cuz he's got the drama talk and the best camera for the money to keep us updated :)

I agree! Where has he been?

It has been raining here off and on for the past two weeks. Today it hit 80 degrees finally. No tornado watch in the Poconos, PA. Thanks for the alert :drink40:

uh oh

We got a tornado in NY last September that was pretty nasty

163085390.jpg

163231282.jpg

163134436.jpg

163120430.jpg

163098543.jpg

163094467-9b4f67265fcd51d762cbfd4b029a94a84c933c20-scaled.jpg

163074363.jpg

163059915.jpg

163036775.jpg

tumblr_l8v2tkhhLZ1qcbj32o1_500.jpg

60148473283211349551121.jpg

62048473283141349551121.jpg

car%20crushed.jpg

stormflushing.jpg

blocked%20street.jpg

627.jpg

Edited by eggyhustles

Where at in NY is that eggyhustles? I live an hour away from NYC.

Wow, hope everyone in the path is safe.

Sure has been some strange stuff recently.

2012 :peepwall:.................

Its rained every day for like three weeks here in NKY. It blows. Between shit weather and work I havent had time to build my box

So we have had warnings going off all day, but i didn't see anything major going on like they were describing on the news.

Wow eggy........polo's and shorts AND snow all in the same day/night?

J

Back home in NY they were talking about a reported tornado.........Still haven't gotten confirmation on anything.

J

prayers for all in the path of these storms, but get used to them....global warming has been called a joke too many times, but its a fact....storms will continue to be stronger and more prevalent than before....not necessarily always being tornadic or major hurricanes etc....but more severe....i live in michigan along the lake, we've been seeing much weirder weather than ever before, snow wise, rain wise....a lot of things....i dont believe that 2012 shit...if God returns in 2012 its a coincidence not prediction....but yes, shit is getting bad, both weather wise, politically, and many other ways...none of which ill delve into because it only causes arguments. again, prayers for all in the path of these storms, and those who've been affected by storms all this spring.

I'm in Norfolk Va., we have been lucky, tuesdat thunderstorm, a house 3-4 down from us caught on fire, nobody home, I got home and it had already started! No FD yet... I'm going to PA this weekend!!! Going to be interesting! I'm still looking for a 15" that will take a SAZ3500D all day, maybe a head unit with 3 RCA outs, mids/ highs, etc. if there is anybody ALONG the way, we can hook up!

yea im goin up to gary this weekend, near chicago.

I think it was pretty bad up there yesterday, hopefully not so much this weekend

J

Where do you see snow?

:roflmao::roflmao:

Im from ohio and we have had some bad storms the last few days, last night being the worst so far. we had tornado warnings for about 3hrs last night and crzy lighting most of the night.

to everyone else on the east coast...be safe.

EDIT: and to anyone who doesnt know....tornado warnings are when a tornado has been spotted and watches are just like tornado weather. fyi

Edited by Jack3d SPL

:roflmao::roflmao:

Im from ohio and we have had some bad storms the last few days, last night being the worst so far. we had tornado warnings for about 3hrs last night and crzy lighting most of the night.

to everyone else on the east coast...be safe.

EDIT: and to anyone who doesnt know....tornado warnings are when a tornado has been spotted and watches are just like tornado weather. fyi

Just saying man, look at the weather for the past decade or so. I'm not saying the world is ending, lol. But the earth itself goes through changes. We did not create them will all this global warming bs you hear on t.v. The truth is yes, we did expadite the process, but the earth does this every so often, were just hurrying the process.

J

Where do you see snow?

Sorry bro..............my monitor at work made the rain's reflection appear to be light snow............

Damn cheap ass dell's.

J

Be safe out there everyone. A small town just a few miles from us got hit hard this past weekend, and two tornados from that storm passed just a few miles south of us.